Posted 6 years ago on Jan. 15, 2012, 3:21 p.m. EST by JohnTitor
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
- 2012: OWS loses steam as it falls behind the shadows of the elections.
- 2013: OWS attempts to regain momentum, but fails to draw the large crowds of 2011. Nevertheless, a strong core remains. The dream of a revolution in the style of a coup similar to the Arab Spring protests is finally abandoned. OWS organizers begin to look for practical solutions tailored specifically for America.
- 2014: OWS drops the 99% vs 1% rhetoric. It abandons the direct actions which were once the staple of the protest. It stops the fight against Wall Street and corporations. Protests and marches remain, but the focus is on building a new society instead of destroying the one that already exists. The plan is to overtake America from within. It has become clear this will take time, but the will for change has never been so determined.
- 2015: OWS creates a news agency run under the model of anarcho-sydicalism. Everyone from the editors to the janitors are fully integrated into the company as a team of equals. This serves as a model for other startups which begin to pop up one after the other like wild mushrooms.
- 2020: Some of the early anarcho-syndicalist companies started under the OWS news agency model have become heavy hitters in the American economy. Wall Street and bankers start to notice and want in. These companies close the door and instead start working with other co-ops also formed under the anarcho-syndicalist model. All employees pull their efforts together to make sure everyone is covered for health care and the proper schooling of their children.
- 2025: Hierarchic based companies find it very hard to find new employees as people prefer to work for the many anarcho-syndicalist companies that have overtaken the nation. It's working, and people around the world take notice. Times have started to change.
- 2027: Inspired by the positive functioning of anarcho-syndicalism, the government slowly starts to adopt programs in which citizens are encouraged to participate together. Some governmental decisions start being made using the anarcho-syndicalist model.
- 2030: The government starts using A.I. and advanced computer technologies to aid in the decisional process. Powerful machines are built for this task.
- 2035: Advance computer technologies become much cheaper and make their way into the planning of anarcho-syndicalist companies.
- 2045: The Technological Singularity takes place. Computers become intelligent and start learning at an exponential rate.
- 2100: The first computer to understand all the laws of the universe utters "Now, I'm bored" and commits suicide.
- 2101: Humanity mourns the death of the machines and returns to using old Intel chips to run simpler unthinking machines. The whole world functions using anarcho-syndicalism resulting in a few jealous anarcho-primitives.