Build Communication Channels for the Global Movement: InterOccupy!
Posted 10 years ago on Oct. 5, 2012, 11:38 a.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: interoccupy, volunteer
With all the global actions and uprisings happening this month, along with all the projects and work that Occupy has already been doing – maintaining strong communication channels is getting increasingly more important.
It is also getting to be a lot more work! We need your help!
InterOccupy is putting out a call for people who want to help maintain strong communication with us for the movement. Whatever level of time commitment you can afford would help! We have tasks large and small that we need help with. It could even be just an hour per month if that’s what you can spare!
We are also working directly with folks at Take the Square International and Peoples Assemblies Network (PAN).
Just some of the things we could use some help with include:
- Website and Occupy.net tools administration
- Design (Web or Print)
- Building WordPress sites
- Phone Banking
- Call Facilitation
- Social Media
- Legal Services
- News curation
- Tabling and outreach events
click here to let us know you can help
By the way, We love this recent article that so clearly explains why maintaining the network is so vital!
More Ways to Connect:
- Subscribe to the InterOccupy Newsletter: http://crm.interoccupy.net/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=16280&qid=
- Browse InterOccupy Hubs: http://interoccupy.net/hubs
- View Call Schedule: http://interoccupy.net/calendar/
- Connect with Local Occupy Groups: http://interoccupy.net/services/connect-to-other-occupations/
- twitter: https://twitter.com/InterOcc/
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InterOccupy
- RSS: http://interoccupy.net/newswire/feed/
We at InterOccupy seek to foster communication between individuals, Working Groups and local General Assemblies, across the movement. We do this in the spirit of the Occupy Movement and general assemblies which use direct democratic and horizontal decision-making processes in service to the interests of the 99%.