Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Two planes and bombs at the twin towers on 911?

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 7, 2011, 4:40 p.m. EST by Infowar (295)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8XBxw7k8rk

NOTE: Let people like Thrasymaque enlighten you by his effort to make sure no one discuses this subject. Debate is the only way to reach trust on these issues. If it's not true then why wont you discuss it or let others? Being a gatekeeper only stands to keep people from the truth, Thrasymaque!!!

151 Comments

151 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 13 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

Ask yourself this?

Why do Thrasymasque and his group seem so fixated on dismissing any information besides the governments flawed story.

They have no valid arguments, just juvenile pictures, antics and annoying slogans.

When I challenged him to prove his belief in the “official story” with facts and evidence he was too cowardly to reply, yet today he seems to be on another campaign to bury any comments that support the non-government story

Here is the rebuttal that he couldn’t answer,

Well I guess according to your babble and rationalizations one should not believe anything unless there absolute proof. Is there absolute proof that the towers could come down on their own foot print. No. Is there a valid reason that building #7 would come down at all. No. And it was not even mentioned in the 911 report.

Tell me Thrasymasque. What happened, where is the required proof of your belief? Better yet what is the source of your information?

If you look at all the evidence and proof, it looks like you believe the conspiracy theory. It could not have happened as you have been told and believe. It is physically impossible. Yet you believe it!

Oh wait a minute! You use that “if the Government says it than it must be true and don’t question it” rule

[-] 9 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

They are probably paid trolls notice they are organized or have many accounts and thumbs up and down to suit their cause.

[-] 7 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

They call people that question the Gov. story “TRUTHERS” I am sure that is because they are “BELIEVERS”

If these guys are trying to promotes suspicion of the government story and themselves, it is working

If they weren't trying to suppress free speech on this issue, it would have come and went by now.

Sometimes armature propagandist do more to expose the problem through blatant suppression attempts

[-] 0 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

The problem is you don't understand what free speech means. This forum has rules to keep the posts on topic. Not all topics are aloud. You are the first to break that rule because you think your freedom of speech is more important than remaining on topic. So, if you call for total freedom of speech, than you also have to accept my freedom of speech. There's no reason why you shouldn't accept my images with open arms. I'm doing what you taught me to do; to express my total freedom of speech without caring what the topic is. You don't posts off topic posts, and I post off-topic comments in your off-topic posts. We are very much alike my friend.

[-] 2 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

I am commenting on the commenter Richard, and asking a question (on subject) that you can't answer.

Then you spam totally unrelated pictures to block people from seeing your intellectual incompetence and to block freedom of speech

Then you post this crap painting me as a villain with no basis other than some lame ass babble and rationalizing (your trade mark).

The only thing left for you is your patented name calling and proposing man on man sex. Or you could post the old hippie (childish shit)

[-] 8 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

Wow somebody bumped the shit out if this post. Must be a member of the Thrasymaque hate club

They call people that question the Gov. story “TRUTHERS” I am sure that is because they are “BELIEVERS”

If these guys are trying to promotes suspicion of the government story and themselves, it is working

If they weren't trying to suppress free speech on this issue, it would have come and went by now.

Sometimes amature propagandist do more to expose the problem through blatant suppression attempts

[-] 5 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

Truthers vs. liars is what that really means. I much prefer being labeled a truther. To the uninitiated, "truther" may sound derisive, but after some time you realize it is a complement.

[-] 8 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

I agree, it is much more desireable to be somebody that seeks truth verse somebody that just prefers to believe what they are told

[-] 1 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~ Thomas Jefferson

[-] -2 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

[+] -4 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

Would you look at that, you made the Best Comments list today ;-) Are you a Hoff fan like me?

[-] 3 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

i'm not really into any type of label. I think many of us are just trying to understand, and especially with all the emotional and psychological issues, it's perhaps not healthy, especially to call some liars, when in fact, they may really believe what they believe. People shouldn't be faulted for this, and i know, since i've gotten upset with friends and family for not seeing what i see, but everyone does things in their own way.

i understand there is necessity for truth to the surface, but i've learned the hard way that we must be most respectful of others and their feelings, otherwise we stand to isolate and/or divide.

[-] 1 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

"9/11 Truther" is a complement. I don't typically call people liars.

You are correct that there is a lot of emotional momentum keeping the prevailing deception alive and well. The more people who are available and ready to confirm and validate correct perceptions, the easier it will be for others to cross over to enlightenment. That's why OWS and 9/11 Truth are common efforts.

[-] 1 points by irsfaggot (171) 12 years ago

TRUTHERS VERSUS LIARS

Your TRUTH is not unlike the self-righteous nut-case american christians, who don't listen to other people, and who pick&choose science that fits their models,

In your mind a LIAR is someone who doesn't buy into your BS, that aside all of this POSTED 911-FREAK bullshit here is designed only to take peoples mind's off the bankers.

911 caused the FED-RES to print too much money, that caused insane greed to flourish, the economy collapsed.

911-freaks are running a freak-show and a business to sell books and videos to gullible fools.

[-] 0 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

9/11 was the first move in the End Game to destroy the constitutional democratic republic of my beloved US of A. When do I get the first peney for the thousands I'get put into this cause?

[-] 0 points by irsfaggot (171) 12 years ago

You beloved USA is the worst fucking parasite in HUMAN history.

The 911 happened because BinLaden was fooled by the CIA the 1st time, then he retaliated. The fact that a dozen children trained in flight-simulator with box cutters destroyed the US empire is too much for single digit hairlips to digest, so they invent 911 conspiracy theory.

[-] -1 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

I-dot please, people spoke out against 911 long before the banking crisis.

[-] 0 points by irsfaggot (171) 12 years ago

Exactly my point 911 has been a franchise business to sell books and videos since Sep 11, 2001,

Just like the JFK assassination

The sales of 911 paraphernalia will continue on forever, ...

It has no end and no closure, ...

The truth is simple but it will be ignored by the ameriKKKan public to its end.

That's right let's debate your theory instead of fact. Because the fact that unexploded partials of nano-thermite were and can still be found around the twin towers is to risk-ay, right? The fact that the twin towers were the first of and the last of many architectural anomalies like the only steel framed building to collapse from fire. Care to continue your retarded attack?

[-] 0 points by fandango (241) 12 years ago

Only an idiot would take it as a compliment.

"9/11 Truther" is a complement.

[+] -4 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

I did that myself. Strong posts ensure that my images remain on top. Now, I'm going to up vote fjolsivt and your replies to setup another strategic image posting spot.

[-] 0 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

Cool, but we could do without the gay shit. I know you can't though Richard

I'm not Richard. He's a spammer. I thought you were gay because of your username, that's why I posted the Hoff material. I hoped it would turn you on.

[-] 1 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

Whatever you say Richie

[-] 0 points by richardkentgates (3269) 12 years ago

lol, you're a fkn retard.

That may be so, but I am your retard. You know you love me 'cause I am so much like you

Old hippie fuck I need your help. Need help making a t-shirt. We need to draw a picture of Zooccotti Park with a cage around it. Here are some ideas: Draw a hippie climbing the cage like a monkey and throwing shit. Draw a hippie rolling in mud and shit like a pig. Draw a hippies fucking like dogs. Draw a picture of a hippie eating peanuts like a big fucking elephant. Draw a hippie as a lazy fucking Ape doing nothing.

[-] 1 points by nucleus (3291) 12 years ago

The pot and the kettle ...

[-] 1 points by richardkentgates (3269) 12 years ago

shouldn't you be going around accusing everyone of being a spammer or troll or something.

[-] 4 points by 666isMONEY (348) 12 years ago

Rotten censorship by Thrasymaque, disgrace.

[-] 5 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

Yeah, he has taken on his own to vandlize peoples forums, Then he pretends he is doing a service

MAKE NO MISTAKE HE AN ENEMY OF OWS and freedom. He has no right to block free speech!

[-] 3 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago

Ask yourself this?

Why do you seem so fixated on trying to prove your version is accurate?

Doesn't that make you just the same? How can you account for the eye witnesses, the phone calls, the lack of evidence for any bombs on the ground? The engineers who said it was possible?

We are all merely just observers.

I am not trying to prove shit. I am just messing with an asshole that is trying to suppress free speech

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 12 years ago

Good post.

[-] 1 points by RichardGayTits (293) 12 years ago

What can I say this guy Thrasymaque inspires me. (-:

Give it a bump if you havent already, thanks

[-] 2 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

it's their job

[+] -7 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

Please read the forum rules. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here. They are considered off topic. Please enjoy the cartoons instead. They are interesting.

[+] -8 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

[-] 8 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl6AsQKz6KA Explosive Evidence - Experts speak out.. www.AE911.org

[-] 8 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

pictures of damage and witness accounts of bombs in lower levels/basement area http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGcBxONSvc&feature=related

[-] 4 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU&feature=related

How do these people sleep at night?

[-] 4 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

Excellent post, thank you. i saw an older version of this video, but this one has been updated with more collaborating evidence and tell tale comments at the end. This seems another important video that we must try to share with everyone. Peace brother

[-] 3 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

9/11 Truth and OWS are a common cause. If kleptocrats can get away with the mass murder of 3000 human beings televised live throughout the world, there's no way they are going to get prosecuted for simply robbing us blind. The challenge is to get enough people free of the 9/11 Big Lie.

Yes, 9/11 seems before and after event of our lives and since it has been a downward spiral to our current situation. It is quite clearly the elephant in the room, aside another "daddy" elephant which is our false ego.

I count 6 items in the List of Grievances in the 99% Declaration which are the result of or related to 9/11. #7 Protection of the Planet, #9 Jobs for All Americans, #11 Immigration Reform, #12 Ending Perpetual Wars for Profit, #20 Ending Wars in Afghanistan and Care for Veterans and #23 Reinstitution of Civil Rights re unconstitutional Patriot Act and National Defense Auth. Act. https://sites.google.com/site/the99percentdeclaration/

[-] -1 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later

Full Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=605E68182CFB244A On July 22, 2005, then Congressional Rep. Cynthia McKinney held an all-day Congressional Briefing entitled "The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - A Citizens Response: Did the Commission Get it Right?"

They did not. Since this Briefing was broadcast on C-SPAN, you can see that much was omitted, key evidence was derived via torture (waterboarding and other methods), and the Commission members were compromised in many ways.

This Briefing is the only serious criticism of the 9/11 Commission's Final Report to be entered into the Congressional Record, and is valuable to review to see what has been put on record from a historical point of view.

In Part 1, McKinney introduces the intent of the Briefing, and sets the tone for the day.

This 25-part YouTube series is not the entire Briefing; see here for more details; http://www.911blogger.com/node/6800

[-] 5 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

4 planes, one shot down. I've researched 9/11 for years. I am convinced that there were 4 airplanes involved. Three of these planes hit their targets. The final maneuvers were beyond the capabilities of human pilots.

From what people in Shanksville said, and the local news reports from the day, it is clear UAL93 was shot down. There were explosives in the WTC buildings, and possibly in the Pentagon. The number of witness accounts of explosions, the injuries of people hurt by explosions, the recorded damage in parts of the buildings remote from the point of impact, and the nature of the demolition makes it clear that there had been explosions, lots of them.

[-] 5 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

You are right i was talking about just the twin towers.

[-] 2 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago
  1. Than how did phone calls get made from 93 explaining the take down?
  2. The plane that was launched to intersect United 93 was not equipped with any weapons
  3. The full NORAD 9/11 tape is now available online, the plane was not shot down.
[-] 2 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

These people don't care about real evidence. They just care about their fantasy. It gives them a big hard-on. They have a mental illness, and unnamed fathers.

That's the danger of conspiracy theorists. These are mentally ill idiots that make connections with whatever they see. A classic case of correlation that does not lead to causality. They love this logical fallacy and feed on it like children on ice-cream cones. It's very similar to astrologists who see a connection between the position of the stars and the personality of people.

This building is highly influenced by the Modular Architecture movement. In particular, the building references Habitat 67' which was constructed for Montreal's World Expo in 1967. The idea was that people would be able to buy more cubes if they wanted to extend their space. In practice, this possibility was never taken advantage of. Like most modular buildings from that era, once built there were very few extensions that were made even if that was the original goal. This apartment building still stands to this day.

Let me now attack this thread with some pictures of Habitat 67'. I'm sure you'll see that the resemblance is uncanny. It becomes obvious this served as the inspiration, and not the 9-11 photo. These conspiracy idiots have no culture. If they did, they would have known about this building in Montreal.

[-] 1 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago

Can you really blame them? People are scarred from 9/11, it's burned into their memories forever. How can a handful of terrorists, from a group of countries I don't know the name of, possibly have this much influence on my life?

It must be more than it appears to be. It must be the cause of everything, and the solution to everything. It must represent the beginning and the end of something. It must be a part of religion. It must be in the Bible. It must be part of another agenda. More things must have happened that day than I know of.

Meanwhile; back in the rest of the world, Al Qaeda is blowing shit up everyday

Read 9/11 Commission Staff Director's paper on Catastrophic Terrorism. It basically says that's how a terrorist attack should be exploited. It will become the foundation of future social-politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoQZkBFj9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQWBQKsqBU

You are quite wrong about why I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I resisted the idea for a long time. Only when I saw incontrovertible evidence did I abandon the OCT.

Not convincing. It's just theory, there's no evidence. Even the connections between the people are made out to be bigger than they really are. Just because people know each other, or have worked together before, does not therefor make them a terrorist. They aren't guilty by association. Just as writing a book about the consequences of terrorism, and what the results would be on a political level, doesn't make you responsible.

Knowing Heinz doesn't make you guilty, but it makes you a suspect.

Suspect to what? There's no evidence of a plot, it's all speculation based on previous data that basically outlines "What would happen if we were hit by a terrorist attack." Ironically, "What would happen..." parallels what did happen. Again, if there is any conspiracy speculation the FBI will investigate it.

Zelikow put theory into practice with the 9/11 Commission fraud.

Knowing Heinz makes you a suspect of being a kleptocrat. I have discovered that proximity to Heinz is regularly coincident with proximity to major crimes, such as drug running, murder, illegal wars, etc.

I blame the leaders of conspiracy theories like Alex Jones and David Icke. They know what they are doing. They prey on the innocent and gullible minds of badly educated young adults. They do this to sell books and make a lot of money. It's a real shame. It hurts me every time logic is assaulted in this way. These followers need help, they suffer from a mind disease. They are nothing more than brainwashed sheep and waste so much good energy on a lame problem. Look at our friend with the unpronounceable name: fjolsvit. He says he spent 10 years researching 9-11. Ten years he could have done something positive with his life. What a sad waste of a brain.

Yup, and the Government likes it. It makes the Government look all knowing, and all watching. They do very little to stop it or set it on a positive course.

David Icke is totally bats. Alex Jones kinda blurs fact with fiction, he brings up some good points sometimes, but you always always have to cross check his references. He's too convinced that everyone is working together to plot against the planet.

[-] 2 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago
  1. Than how did phone calls get made from 93 explaining the take down?
  2. The plane that was launched to intersect United 93 was not equipped with any weapons
  3. The full NORAD 9/11 tape is now available online, the plane was not shot down.

The calls were fake. It's really not that hard to fake caller ID and digitally sampled voices.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/flight93.html

9/11 Flight 93 Shanksville Mayor Eyewitness "No Airplane!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8waY7QHS60

And even IF the whole thing was not a plane, and there was no phone calls.. why? Wouldn't it be easier just to crash a plane there? Did a UFO take off or something?

Look - http://vault.fbi.gov/

In 50 years from now, the FBI will release all their documents about all the conspiracies. It's an absolute certainty that they will investigate each and everyone, but they will find no evidence. The whole agency is not in on the conspiracy, it's impossible. They do their jobs.

Bullsht they were fake. There was a whole call center set up to call random families and give them excuses? And none of the families noticed their loved ones were bullsh*t? You can't fake a phone call unless it's prerecorded.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010925scene0925p2.asp 95% of the plane was recovered, and 44 people were missing as of Sept. 25th. Unless coroner is in on it too. And the plane wreckage was planted. And all the FBI agents who worked there were in on it too. + the call center making fake calls, that's like 100+ people that are in on it.

Come on.

[-] 5 points by afarmer (65) 12 years ago

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Because of 911, Homeland Security Dept (now the largest dept) and the Patriot Act were created. But were either really needed?

Well meet "Able Danger": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSTip84eIfw

[-] 1 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

don't you love the gate keepers comics though puke

[-] 5 points by afarmer (65) 12 years ago

As a matter of fact I did. The slaughter house comic gave me a chuckle too. Infowar, did you see this from Alex Jones?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aQJqzIe8o&feature=g-u Do you believe this?

[-] 7 points by afarmer (65) 12 years ago

I wish more people would get informed. I don't think Homeland Security is made to protect us, but rather imprison us.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

[-] 3 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

I don't think a lot of people want to stop their buzz.

[-] 5 points by rockyracoon2 (276) 12 years ago

here's another video from multiple witnesses about bombs going off in lower levels and basement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGcBxONSvc&feature=related

[-] 3 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

The gate keeper is divide and conquer, talking about big brother.

the 9/11 Psy-Op trolls are working late shift

Middle of the day here.

I bet you have a bumper sticker that says "i bend over for big brother". Funny all your censorship only makes one question more.

[-] 1 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

This one explains how conspiracy theorists work: (no 321)

Defacing posts that aren't suppose to be here in the first place isn't censorship. You believe it's important to pass along your 9-11 crap, and I believe it's important to help young minds by keeping them away from your mind disease. You should do what you believe in, and I will do what I believe in.

[-] 1 points by richardkentgates (3269) 12 years ago

nobody has appointed your narcissistic ass the protector of anyone or anything.

[-] -1 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

Are you sure? Report me to the mods and get me banned. Until then, I will do what I believe in. I expect you do the same. We should all be doing what we believe in.

Hitler believed in what he did. But was it right what he did?

Logical Fallacy: Reduction Ad Hitlerum

[-] 0 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

We are OWS who are you,Thrasymaque?

I work for OWS. You conspiracy theories are off-topic and contravene the forum rules. Please find a forum suited for your type of material. Thank you.

Is OWS a business? Also 911 is completely on topic, why do you think America is at this point where people have taken to the streets? .... 911

OWS is a non-profit organization. They get funding through donations.

I don't make the rules for OWS, I just enforce them. Your best bet is to politely ask a moderator to change the forum rules and allow conspiracy theories.

You said you work for them so i assume you get paid, right? Also i just told you how it is on topic. If it were not for 911 OWS would have never happened. The wars have destroyed our economy and our liberty's and 911 started it.

Non-profit organizations have paid employees, yes. Like I said, it doesn't matter if you or I think it's on topic, the moderators are the ones who decide that. Send them a private message. Be careful, some of them are Men in Black. And, I think the moderator's leader is a Reptilian Overlord.

So now i know who you work for Moveon right?

You don't know anything unless you talk to the moderator's. You're just an insignificant poster who's on the wrong forum. Try a conspiracy website. Thank you.

Are you butt hurt now? I thought we were the 99% would that not be everybody except the super elite?

Question all you want. You are an expert investigator, so use your instincts.

comments from firefighters regarding secondary explosions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6XORwlJ0Y&feature=related

[-] 3 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

Multiple explosives at OKC.

Oklahoma City Bombing What Really Happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQtjCPV-oU&feature=related

Thank you. I'll review it.

[-] 2 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

TWA 800 is another case of the same thing.

nice post, thanks for the enlightening video

[-] 2 points by Infowar (295) 12 years ago

Yes but some here want no debate.

[-] 2 points by gawdoftruth (3698) from Santa Barbara, CA 12 years ago

Thrasymaque is a stupid sheeplherding gatekeeper, and his rhetoric proves him to be fascist. Hes got his inside line to jart and thinks he is thus immune to any reprocussions, so hes getting lazy and revealing himself to be some kind of government apologist... hes said that truthers should be fascistically rounded up and put into mental hospitals.. hes a fascist... hes obviously one of the people working against occupies true ideals from the inside.

911 was an inside job. I don't think this site is the place to discuss it. I do think this should be on the wiki, not the forum, but , thanks to the evil pricks like thracy, and the stupid control freak outs of the forum admins, they have turned this into an issue that won't die.

You'd think a bunch pf protesters against fascism would have the sense not to become fascist as soon as they have power.

I think this reveals a lot about them. Either they were fascist swine to begin with and this whole site is a false flag dumble down effort, or they are just that fucking stupid, and just had to prove that what starts with "anarchism" always ends with fascism.

we need to get off the evil rebel without a clue fucktard site and over to the wiki.

http://occupythiswiki.org/wiki/Article_5_Convention

http://occupythiswiki.org/wiki/THE_99%25_POLITICAL_PARTY

http://occupywallst.org/forum/im-quitting-unless-you-all-start-working-stay-the-/

[-] 2 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago

Thr@syM : Re This Thread AND " http://occupywallst.org/forum/why-are-911-truthers-scrubbing-the-bottom-of-the-b/ " (& which is YOUR forum post!) :

a) WTF are you up to ?

b) Are you schizophrenic ?

c) Have you run out of your Lithium Meds ?!

d) Please get a f**kin' grip of yourself, will you ?!

Wanker ...

[-] 1 points by bigbangbilly (594) 12 years ago

Look at the results also!!! The cause of the explosions isn't the only thing you should focus on.

I don't i figured going one step at a time maybe best also i was targeting Thrasymaque.

[-] 1 points by Rico (3027) 12 years ago

The conspiracy theories have been thoroughly debunked. See http://occupywallst.org/forum/the-truth-about-911-exposed/

Conspiracy theories also violate the rules of these forums. See http://occupywallst.org/forum/moderating-policies-will-be-reposted-somewhere-pro/ and note the section that says "No Platform. Conspiracy theories, will be removed immediately and the spammer will receive a swift global network ban."

OWS against conspiracy theorys? Is not everybody here because of a conspiracy theory that Wall st. is greedy? http://occupywallst.org/forum/ows-against-conspiracy-theorys-is-not-everybody-he/

[-] 1 points by April (3196) 12 years ago

It's a Direct Action tactic designed to put pressure on the conspiracy theorists who aren't playing by the forum rules. You believe in Direct Action don'tcha?

love the music video, brings a big smile to me :) thank you :)

[-] 0 points by Doc4the99 (591) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

Bildeberg group. End game. NAFTA superhighway. Book of Enoch. Ancient Aliens. End game. Get some

[-] 0 points by Doc4the99 (591) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

New world order son. GW's evil twin was flying a secret 3rd plane with a hypersonic weapon. End game fools. Saw it on fox news

[-] 0 points by Tinhorn (285) 12 years ago

It would have been better if you said six or twelve or fifty bombs.

why we don't know how many there were?

[+] -5 points by April (3196) 12 years ago

For the love of God. Can't you just go to another website for conspiracy theories?

[-] 4 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

9/11 was in inside job. This is not a "conspiracy theory", it is an established fact. The mainstream media is little more than a propaganda tool for the 0.1%. Anybody in the MSM who tries to report the truth either gets reined in or kicked out. That's why you don't hear about 9/11 Truth.

Why was this ignored?

http://www.ae911truth.org/news/41-articles/386-ae911truth-delivers-the-evidence-to-the-media-press-conference-national-press-club-wash-dc.html

[+] -5 points by April (3196) 12 years ago

See Thrasymaque's graphics. : )

9/11 Insider trading

I blocked the images. I hope the moderators ban that person soon.

Isn't it interesting that an intelligence operative was publicly musing about how the alleged hijackers executed their attacks, and then turns out to be involved in the "investigation" of one of the potentially most incriminating evidence related to these crimes?

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/08/two-hats-of-icts-don-radlauer.html

The Two Hats of ICT's Don Radlauer

The two articles reproduced below discuss different aspects of the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks. The first article is important because the author, Don Radlauer, is an employee of the Israeli-based Institute for Counter Terrorism(ICT), and he presents himself as an experienced pilot authoritatively describing the alleged nature and alleged feasibility of the official conspiracy theory(OCT) version of the attacks. In the second article Christopher Bollyn cites a report by "Don Radlauer, an expert in stock options and derivatives" on 9/11-related insider trading.

Are you waring your big boy pants? Can little moron debate or just spam?

[-] -3 points by Thrasymaque (-2138) 12 years ago

I thought I'd provide some content of interest in your post. Your lame idea has been debunked ages ago and is a Icke-ish assumption. It provides no material to debate. There's no room for David Icke type thinking here my friend. If you have something of worth publish it in the proper venue; a serious journal. There's no need to try to convince random people on random forums to believe in your random ideas.

9-11 conspiracy theories will be defaced with my defacer Javascript program; always, forever, until the end of time, consistently, unfailingly, and each and every time.

I am Thrasmaque blocker of the gates, there is no reason to debate the all knowing government said so. ... And so on? http://www.ae911truth.org/ would disagree with you.

[-] 2 points by kingscrossection (1203) 12 years ago

This is incredibly annoying and I don't even like the movement.

Ya, I agree. All this conspiracy nonsense is horrible.

[-] 1 points by kingscrossection (1203) 12 years ago

Then why spend the time posting the pictures?

I doesn't much time at all. It takes a sec to copy/paste the links and click submit.

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago

And Now Giving Free TROLL Lessons too ?! Oy Vey ... .. .

[-] 0 points by kingscrossection (1203) 12 years ago

Well then why did you do it?

For the betterment of manmind!

Conspiracy theories are disallowed on this site for a very good reason. They constitute a mind disease that permeates through society like a wild fire and destroys logical thought in the process. Much like religious ramblings.

This page had nothing of interest. The poster brought up a lame idea that has been debunked for years now. He offered no material for intellectual debate, so I added these great cartoons from abstrusegoose. Take a moment and read them. They will better your mind.

For the betterment of manmind!

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago

Thr@syM : Re This Thread AND " http://occupywallst.org/forum/why-are-911-truthers-scrubbing-the-bottom-of-the-b/ " (& which is YOUR forum post!) :

a) WTF are you up to ?

b) Are you schizophrenic ?

c) Have you run out of your Lithium Meds ?!

d) Please get a f**kin' grip of yourself, will you ?!

Wanker ...

What do you represent a fat lame moron that thinks he knows what is best. Fascist why don't you worry about yourself, I am sure you are a real smart and likable guy. puke

[-] 0 points by kingscrossection (1203) 12 years ago

I actually have them on my computer now. They were incredibly humorous.

http://abstrusegoose.com/

One of the best onine comics.

Thank you.

Sounds about right to me.

Now you will help me bring enlightenment!!!!!