Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: This site has been raising awareness since 1999, really good and very current stuff

Posted 11 years ago on Aug. 17, 2012, 9:03 a.m. EST by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

30 Comments

30 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by inclusionman (7064) 11 years ago

Very good post

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

thank you, and thanks for stopping by...

[Removed]

quite long winded,

I fell off by 12 when he failed to realize that poor people are sometimes smart too, talk about stereotypes.....

I think it's a good site, people doing good work each in their way according to their talents...(ok a few have said similar)

My high school councilor told me many times that she could get me money for college if I were a minority, I sometimes think she shouldn’t have told me that.

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

I guess not, I try to stay focused on the bigger picture.

[Removed]

Tee Shirt biz is brutal I hear, here's a thought, you know how the "one laptop" people are giving one if you buy one, well how about giving homeless people one, (those that have good corners anyway), for each one you sell, or you could give two for the price of one the condition that the customer give the extra to a homeless person...

and we could see....

which we run out of first....

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 11 years ago

The number sounds about right, as long as you stay away from certain things (OWS, 99%, 1%) you shouldn't get stoned, (by rocks), I like it, and if I ever write or inspire feel free, you can take it court, and I hope you do one day.

See if you can do something with this, I feel it is the central conflict in the structure of society.

Conservatries defend inherited power and wealth.

Liberals defend equal opportunity.

[Removed]

There are a million families in the 1%, they have children, know yourself, and your enemy.

American is among the most class-fixed societies in the world, and there are circles within circles.

It is always about the childern, some fight for their family's good name and foture others fight so their childern will have a chance,

Often after fighting so hard for it, you want to keep it rather than let others have a chance.

Then of course there are the 4% (the sociopaths) I believe they play for their amusement mostly.

[Removed]

Like F=Ma is a piece of dynamics, IMHO.

[Removed]

Momentum and force are often confused.

However such a direct connection was not intended. What I am talking about is the need to understand fundamentals in order to insure the details are well focused.

[-] -1 points by GovTheives (-30) 11 years ago

Hey send me about 15 t-shirts with the picture of the burned out hippie "flipping the bird" That will keep my ass wiped for about 15 days. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

Oh behave!

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

Read the website!

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by GovTheives (-30) 11 years ago

We will never be able to stand as one as long as our Country remains divided and this site also shares some of the blame for becoming more divided

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

OWS?

It's got nothing on FLAKESnews, Limbaugh, Drudge, Beck and a host of others that have profited on lies.

[Removed]

[Removed]

glad you see it too, I'm hoping others do; I don't know what it means, I play with them even plugged a few together over the years, but what makes the magic box live is not in my scope of knowledge...

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by gsw (3410) from Woodbridge Township, NJ 11 years ago

Very Good Stuff!! Thank you for all the great information everyone.

Super Article on Voucher Schools Vouchering an Educational Adventure http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/08/vouchering-an-educational-adventure/

Everyone assumes business and competition always turns our the best "product". . another scam from the shady salesman.

[Removed]

[Removed]