Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: The Legal System is 100% fraud based on admiralty. the waters of birth are symbolic of a vessel's maiden voyage. nautical law brought illegitimately to the land.

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 25, 2011, 12:41 p.m. EST by SirPoeticJustice (628) from New York, NY
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

The Legal System is 100% fraud based on admiralty. Citizen "ship" = the waters of birth representing a vessel's maiden voyage. Illegitimate nautical law. Just say “With all due respect, your honor, motion to dismiss for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. I AM A SOVEREIGN. I am not a legal person. I am the holder in due course of the trade name you have called. If you are using this trade name you must pay me. And I would like a copy of your notarized oath of office, your honor. We can handle all of this at the administrative level."

Best to color code your documents. Think of your self as a SOVERIEGN and act as a soveriegn. Act with nobility. Use the administrative level to deal with court proceedings BEFORE ever setting foot in a court of law. Try to avoid going into the court room. Notarize ALL documents and ask that they all be placed into the file when you visit the clerk. The clerk is there FOR YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uliLfykURYo

6 Comments

6 Comments

Read the Rules

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by SirPoeticJustice (628) from New York, NY 12 years ago

Keep Rocking

[-] 1 points by SirPoeticJustice (628) from New York, NY 12 years ago

Feedback Needed

[-] 0 points by BofL (434) 12 years ago

You are on target 100% and doc499 is here to keep the 99 in ignorance. I've run across him elsewhere-paid Soros ilk.

Please join our forum here and discuss THIS -post your link there too! Build the nexus! We need you. http://occupywallst.org/forum/interesting-read-about-the-constitution-and-corpor/#comment-413890

[-] 1 points by rosswa (10) 12 years ago

I have researched this issue over many years....fantastic topic. lets keep this conversation going, extremely educational hope millions more get to learn about this gigantic con job....!!!

[-] 0 points by BofL (434) 12 years ago

Please visit The link I posted above and add to the comversation-some excellent links there. This IS the hidden root of all symptoms OWS (and the rest of the country/world) is distracted by

[-] 0 points by Doc4the99 (591) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

Stupid

[Removed]