Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
We are the 99 percent

"I am a piece of paper and I own your soul."

Posted 2 years ago on Feb. 12, 2014, 3:02 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: memewar

14 Comments

14 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by DebtNEUTRALITYpetition (647) 2 years ago

Show a credit card instead. Once a person defaults, they have no rights.

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 2 years ago

thank god. 'cause i sure didn't want to share

[-] 1 points by DebtNEUTRALITYpetition (647) 2 years ago

I apologize, I don't understand your response.

[-] 0 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 2 years ago

once a person defaults, I am free to abuse them because they have no rights

[-] 1 points by DebtNEUTRALITYpetition (647) 2 years ago

Not only abuse, but PERPETUALLY abuse them.

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 2 years ago

to infinity and beyond

[-] 1 points by DebtNEUTRALITYpetition (647) 2 years ago

In conjunction with my Debt Neutrality Petition (which now has 625 signatures from people all over the country who don't even know each other but like the idea), I also advocate for debt suspension rights as well. Just google debt suspension rights to find my blog and such.

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (32852) from Coon Rapids, MN 2 years ago

"I am a piece of paper and I own your soul."

And nowhere near as comfortable/soothing as Charmin.

[-] 0 points by bricktopp4 (-2) 2 years ago

People who have no ambition, no job and no money always say ignorant shit like this.

[-] 0 points by JGriff99mph (507) 2 years ago

"Occupy Wall Street is making the power elite crazy. They can’t control them, there’s no one in charge.” — Diane Ravitch, education historian, on her first visit to Zuccotti Park, fall 2011

Everyone writing this on all dollar bills goes right along with the entire scope. Screw em all.

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by muffinsanddonuts (9) from Union City, NJ 2 years ago

Sigh... Money is just a way to represent the contributions one gives to society. The problem is not money, it's the system of capitalism which uses money in a specific way. There are great economic systems that would be wonderful for all, and they still use money.

[-] 0 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 2 years ago