Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: You must vote for Obama in 2012 , because he is the only logical choice,

Posted 3 years ago on Dec. 20, 2011, 4:10 p.m. EST by thefutureisnow (223) from Newark, NJ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Vote for Obama in 2012 why? it should be obvious to any righteous American why he or she should vote for Obama in 2012 , And i want to get your opinion on why you would or would not vote for him , Also any theories about why Obama would want to sabotage his own campaign and bring about his own presidential demise , This is part of a theory that was brought to my attention by a former Obama supporter and i am not going to divulge his identity unless he says so because i do not want more of these idiotic insults meant for me to tip over , so i am not a fkng troll i am only a man who is assisting the OWS movement like everyone else is at least supposed to be , and with all the spy and real what you call troll action on this site , i am still quite certain that real people will find other real people to come to a real solution ,

146 Comments

146 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 5 points by