Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Occupy isn't new, this is a 700 year war against central banks, realize why you're pissed

Posted 12 years ago on Oct. 7, 2011, 2:28 p.m. EST by Slave303 (44)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

"A government that governs least governs best"-Thomas Jefferson

"The refusal of King George to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution."- Benjamin Franklin (referring to the Central Bank of England, which like our Federal Reserve is a private corporation owned by banks that prints money OUT OF THIN AIR. The Federal Reserve is the USA's third central bank, abolished twice, yet back, does that not make you wonder why we have one and understand the persistence of bankers?)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency(They control it through the Federal Reserve/Central Banks and control all of europe through this mechanism), first by inflation, then by deflation,(The Federal Reserve increased the money supply 5 fold since our current financial crisis, so inflation is going to hit hard and will hit virtually overnight) the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs".-Thomas Jefferson

'Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws" -Amschell Rothschild Central Bank Chairman, England Chapter

READ BELOW FOR MORE QUOTES(ran out of space)

11 Comments

11 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by MerchantofLight (46) from Chicago, IL 12 years ago

very very nicely done Let me supplement this with a lil political satire from 1826

My banks are all furnished with rags, So thick — even Fred cannot thin 'em; I've torn up my old money-bags, Having nothing, worth while, to put in 'em. My tradesmen are smashing by dozens, But this is all nothing, they say; For bankrupts, since Adam, are cousins, So, it's all in the family way.

My Debt not a penny takes from me, As sages the matter explain;— Bob owes it to Tom, and then Tommy Just owes it to Bob back again. Since all have thus taken to owing, There's nobody left that can pay; And this is the way to keep going, All quite in the family way.

My senators vote away millions, To put in Prosperity's budget; And though it were billions or trillions, The generous rogues wouldn't grudge it. 'Tis all but a family hop, 'Twas Pitt began dancing the hay; Hands round! — why the deuce should we stop? 'Tis all in the family way.

My labourers used to eat mutton, As any great man of the State does; And now the poor devils are put on Small rations of tea and potatoes. But cheer up, John, Sawney, and Paddy, The King is your father, they say; So, ev'n if you starve for your Daddy, 'Tis all in the family way.

My rich manufacturers tumble, My poor ones have little to chew; And, ev'n if themselves do not grumble, Their stomachs undoubtedly do. But coolly to fast, en famille, Is as good for the soul as to pray; And famine itself is genteel, When one starves in a family way.

I have found out a secret for Freddy, A secret for next budget day; Though, perhaps, he may know it already, As he, too, 's a sage in his way. When next for the Treasury scene he Announces "the Devil to pay," Let him write on the bills, "Nota bene, 'Tis all in the family way."

[-] 1 points by MikeLobo (67) 12 years ago

Right On! We seriously need to place the focus to the centralized banking system: fiat currencey is not sound currency ever.

[-] 1 points by jjj (5) 12 years ago

This is your chance to appear like intellects. It must have sucked to have graduated in the bottom quintile. You should have listened to your parents and done your homework instead of smoking all that weed. Fools. Accept the fact that your lives are the sum of your actions up to this point. Don't blame me or others who actually produce and contribute.

[-] 1 points by Slave303 (44) 12 years ago

And what do you contribute? the transfer and extraction of wealth? The banking industry contributes NOTHING! It is the peoples money and the peoples businesses, they are irrelevant middlemen! Having a state owned bank and credit unions make banks completely irrelevant! You are worthless and rather contribute to income disparity and poverty!

To what are you referring? This is a battle that never ends, perhaps 100 years the bankers were powerful, but they will collapse. If you work for the FInancial Industry and don't have the guts like me (I quit Wells Fargos Business Banking Unit and have paid zero income tax for the 11 years i've been working, ran for public office and have been getting the word out!) then atleast acknowledge this has nothing to do with you, you are just a pawn for the global hegemony. Repeating Corrupt shill Bloomberg's mantra will fall on deaf ears, the global restoration of power to the people is coming and will reign for 1000 years!

[-] 1 points by JFK88 (17) 12 years ago

good post need more posts pointing this issue at the federal reserve and the entire monetary system!

REPOST: Hi, I am from Utah and I am posting here because it is very important we don't let the democrats take over Occupy Everything like the Republicans took over the Tea Party. This is a movement that crosses party lines and may be the beginning of a new political party and the grave site of the Republicrats. This movement has spread to dozens of cities now and has even assembled groups in 14 EUROPEAN cities and Toronto. The Central Banks are the ROOT CAUSE of everything going wrong in the countries. We need to abolish the Central Bank, it has been abolished 2 times in this country already and Benjamin Franklin said it was the prime cause of the American Revolution. Central Banks print money out of thin air and launder it across the globe to other elitists. in 2008-2009 the Fed Reserve printed 16 trillion dollars out of thin air! I live on rice and beans and DON't have a future in this country BECAUSE of inflation from debt driven wars and these artificial bubbles they create. Not a single dollar can come into existence unless it is loaned originally from the Central Bank. IF YOU PAID ALL THE DEBT IN THE USA OFF there wouldn't be enough money in circulation because the original money was made by loan and has to be paid back with interest. PRESIDENT ANDREW JACKSON, who abolished the second Central Bank said on his deathbed "I killed the bank!" They have tried every trick to confuse us in thinking our problems come from other reasons, but it is THE CENTRAL BANK THAT NEEDS TO DIE! It will come again, may be 50 years, might be 100, but the elitists are like parasites that you WILL NEVER RID OF, WE THE PEOPLE must remain vigilant and assert our rights constantly. We are where we are today because of the failures of past generations. It is now OUR responsibility, our REQUIREMENT to STAND UP AND ABOLISH this abhorition! I promise you, these movies from the following link(s) will help explain what has been going on. I would watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

, Also Thomas Jefferson's Vice President shot and killed the architect of the first Central Bank Alexander Hamilton who was weeded out by the just of his time. Let's weed out our Alexander Hamilton of the day today!

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe 1749 - 1832

"...slavery is but the owning of labor and carries with it the care of the laborers, while the European plan... is that capital shall control labor by controlling wages-This can be done, by controlling the money. It will not do to allow the Greenback... as we cannot control that."

• "The Hazard Circular" - July, 1862

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by sword. The other is by debt.

-John Adams-1735-1826

"UNDER THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT. PANICS ARE SCIENTIFICALLY CREATED. THE PRESENT PANIC IS THE FIRST SCIENTIFICALLY CREATED ONE, WORKED OUT AS WE FIGURE A MATHEMATICAL EQUATION"

CONGRESSMAN CHARLES LINDBERG

"THE LARGE BANKING INTERESTS WERE DEEPLY INTERESTED IN THE WORLD WAR (I) BECAUSE OF THE WIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LARGE PROFITS"

SECRETARY OF STATE, WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN

"WE SHALL HAVE WORLD GOVERNMENT WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT. THE QUESTION IS WHETHER WORLD GOVERNMENT WILL BE ACHIEVED BY CONQUEST OR CONSENT"

-JAMES WARBURG TO THE UNITED STATES SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, 1950

"WE ARE GRATEFUL TO THE WASHINGTON POST, THE NEW YORK TIMES, TIME MAGAZINE AND OTHER GREAT PUBLICATIONS WHOSE DIRECTORS HAVE ATTENDED OUR MEETINGS AND RESPECTED THEIR PROMISES OF DESCRETION FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO DEVELOP OUR PLAN FOR THE WORLD IF WE HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE LIGHTS OF PUBLICITY DURING THOSE YEARS. BUT, THE WORLD IS MORE SOPHISTICATED AND PREPARED TO MARCH TOWARD A WORLD GOVERNMENT. THE SUPRANATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY OF AN INTELLECTUAL ELITE AND WORLD BANKERS IS SURELY PREFERABLE TO THE NATIONAL AUTO-DETERMINATION PRACTICED IN PAST CENTURIES"

DAVID ROCKEFELLER COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

"POWER CORRUPTS: ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY"

LORD ACTON ENGLISH HISTORIAN 1834 - 1902

"A WORLD BANKING SYSTEM WAS BEING SET UP HERE...A SUPERSTATE CONTROLLED BY INTERNATIONAL BANKERS...ACTING TOGETHER TO ENSLAVE THE WORLD FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURE. THE FED (FEDERAL RESERVE CORPORATION) HAS USURPED THE GOVERNMENT"

CONGRESSMAN LOUIS MCFADDEN

"[OUR] GREAT INDUSTRIAL NATION IS CONTROLLED BY ITS SYSTEM OF CREDIT.

OUR SYSTEM OF CREDIT IS PRIVATELY CONCENTRATED, THE GROWTH OF THE NATION, THERFORE, AND ALL OUR ACTIVITIES ARE IN THE HANDS OF A FEW MEN... WHO NECESSARILY, BY VERY REASON OF THEIR LIMITATIONS, CHILL AND CHECK AND DESTROY GENUINE ECONOMIC FREEDOM.

WE HAVE COME TO BE ONE OF THE WORST RULED, ONE OF THE MOST COMPLETELY CONTROLLED AND DOMINATED GOVERNMENTS IN THE CIVILIZED WORLD

-NO GOVERNMENT BY FREE OPINION, NO LONGER A GOVERNMENT BY CONVICTION AND THE VOTE OF THE MAJORITY, BUT A GOVERNMENT BY THE OPINION AND DURESS OF SMALL GROUPS OF DOMINANT MEN."

WOODROW WILSON