Posted 1 year ago on Dec. 12, 2012, 4:17 p.m. EST by captcha42
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
* Recipe for a failed Revolt: • Have an organization labeled with a very negative connotation such as 'Anarchists' lead the opposition. Sure to lose a huge % of supporters right off the bat.
• Ensure the organization will NEVER participate in Politics or any other influential entities. This will yank many teeth out of your organization's bite and put a nice low glass ceiling on it's influence.
• Support many, many controversial causes. Eventually losing more and more support as the list grows. Support gay marriage, lose 10% of your supporters. Support illegal immigrants rights, lose another 10% support. Keeping adding more and more volatile causes as you watch your support dwindle. This will ensure your organization boils down to a dense core of radicals and made highly unappealing to the 99%.
• Do not involve your organization in cutting edge technology to garner support and inform the 99%. Such as an internet news channel like RT news, etc. That way your organization's voice can never be heard by the 99%. Feign effort by limiting your media to a low tech forum such as this one.
• Have your supporters protest in public. Demonstrating to the viewing population that opposing the establishment will only result in beatings and incarceration. It's also important to dress down and maintain a desheveled, threatening look, thus alienating the average Middle class citizen. If your demonstrators look ornery enough, the 99% may even enjoy watching the cops beat them on the evening news. Very important,make sure to lose as much Middle Class support as possible. Otherwise they might hugely bolster your organization's power.
• Stick to ONLY having your supporters get public beatings. Do not introduce any new tactics that will result in your organization becoming influential and acheiving success.
• Just add water.
There you have it, a perfectly powerless opposition that will never appeal to 99% of the 99%.
Think about it. The elites knew they were going to introduce class warfare against the population. So they created Occupy as a toothless revolt. It's clever to design a revolt with built in flaws that limit it's success. Occupy could then demonstrate to the population that opposition to the establishment will only result in failure. It's a great idea to create your own failed opposition before a legitimate powerful one will rise up against you.
Occupy has turned into a wet dream for the 1%. The People are desparately looking for leadership and an opposition that can acheive success for them. Hopefully a new organization that the 99% can truely support will arise.