Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Obama vetoes Justice be served on 9/11 Terrorist Sponsors

Posted 7 years ago on Sept. 23, 2016, 11:51 p.m. EST by grapes (5232)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-vetoes-911-victims-bill-setting-showdown/story?id=42304768&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_three_posts_vert_related

Obama is afraid that the U.S. will be sued for all its past sins worldwide. There need to be the "made" people and states immune from judicial prosecution. Judicial sovereignty was pioneered by China and now seconded by the U.S.

What does the "Halloween closet" hold? Do we need to create the A.S.S. (die amerikanische Staatssicherheit) to guard its door?

18 Comments

18 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by grapes (5232) 7 years ago

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-vetoes-911-victims-bill-setting-showdown/story?id=42304768&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_three_posts_vert_related

Obama is afraid that the U.S. will be sued for all its past sins worldwide. There need to be the "made" people and states immune from judicial prosecution. Judicial sovereignty was pioneered by China and now seconded by the U.S.

What does the "Halloween closet" hold? Do we need to create the A.S.S. (die amerikanische Staatssicherheit) to guard its door?

0 Comments

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 7 years ago

It's funny that Obama is afraid of the Saudi's being successfully sued due to the actions of the 911 hijackers - because it opens the door for 100's of 1000sands to sue the USA over the wrong-full deaths of innocent civilians from the USA's drone wars (plural - as - the middle east is not the only drone war site). Yet (punchline) he wants to get TPP passed - so that foreign multinational corporations can successfully sue the USA if their trade is hampered by such paltry things as Environmental protection laws or workers rights etc etc etc.

He knows that this is his last chance to serve his puppetmistress, the moneyed eelites. He wants to have the dynasty continued through the Nibelungen-gold coronation of Clintoris.

Utter hypocrisy is displayed here!

And "they" ALL BOW to the Wealthy FEW !

They just say the opposite while running for office! = Hey sHillary!!!!!!

BTW

Due to Karma

Drumpf is looking forward to the next 1000 or so lifetimes as an Amoeba dreaming of some day becoming a bacteria - while sHillary fully expects to be reborn as a tapeworm.

They're all just the vestal whores of the ancient Roman god of Janus.

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/1200236

http://occupywallst.org/forum/co2-and-temperature/#comment-1071623 : Whether San Bernardino, Al Hambra, or New York, the curse stands.

I thought Janus (two face) was their patron saint & that Mammon (money) was their God.

Thou shalt not spake in the Sound of Silence.

One would "have" to believe "that" DARKNESS "is" their old friend.

They have no friends, not even Darkness. The garish neon God they made is their idol. How they wish to have "Moscow Trump" emblazoned on the "Hanoi Hilton." Don't they love to have foundation cracks in their houses of ill reputes?

Don't they love to have foundation cracks in their houses of ill reputes?

NO

They would rather that no one saw the disease and decay.

I really worry about how many more women(no men, I'm a bit old-fashioned on this) will be groped, harassed, or raped in the White House under the broad Strips and the bright Stares. Does the Kommando Dragon carry a handheld mirror and say, "Mirror, mirror, in my pall. Who's the fairest of them all?"

White House orgies are surely inviting serial rapists for the fun to come. At one time, I wondered why the EEOC seemed so lethargic. Well, there was the sexual predator in charge in the White House. "Behind every Great Bitch stands a Great Swine."

And Drumpf would like to date his own daughter.

Do You think he may have raped her?

Drumpf is not the first to talk out of the other end. We must ask Ivanka herself. Sometimes chicken egg may actually be the intended result, really. Drumpf knows how to market his daughter to the sugar-daddy industry.

I wonder why though. She should have no problem with paying for college, unlike other college students (I remember "Hello, Houston [Street], we have a problem." and Manhattan's "cobblestone streets and neon light"). Maybe it was just sensual marketing to pedophiles for the resort. Ivanka was probably an offering to the neon God they made.

sugar-daddy industry

You think that has anything to do with rumors that he got his wife from a white slavery auction?

But - HEYYYYY - Drumpf is willing to give up his empire to a blind trust if elected............OHhhh.....ummmm..........wait a sec.....does it count if that blind trust is his kids????????????

Beware of China's Great Firewall here (Don't click if you don't know how to deal with the consequences): "人之初,性本善。性相近,习相远。"

Translation: "Humans' original nature is fundamentally good. They were all close together. Learning can make them become far apart from each other."

Both Ivanka and Chelsea were born kind-hearted but Chelsea might have been corrupted by the ways of Mammon. Ivanka seems more innocent at this time. I doubt that Drumpf had fancied Chelsea. He's into a different type of females.

Praise the Lord that Michelle could rein in Obama for years without having gonorrhea stains in the White House. Whether it was Michelle or Obama himself(which I doubt a bit, "boys being boys"), it's laudable.

It's terrible that he really meant it to kowtow to Saudi Arabia's King. I wonder when our President will stoop down and kneel down to China's ruler.

Melania was under a form of slavery alright, H1B visa, in which she was tethered to her employer by a legal leash. Drumpf "bought" her out (redeemed her). She was principled in not dating him while he was "occupied."

It's fine that she might have committed plagiarism because admiring Michelle lightened the guilt of the trespass(black matrons are a GREAT civilizing force in the black communities). Besides, she was a foreigner from a Communist country where private properties were frowned upon.

They're all incestuous in one way or another.

I figured that Drumpf's friendship with the Clinton's - cooled when Drumpf couldn't get a 1st good offer on the white slave auction circuit for Chelsea.

They're all incestuous in one way or another. Chelsea heads up the Clinton Foundation, too. It takes connections to get onto a governing board. You know something about 关系(Guanxi - connections/relationships), don't you?