Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Massive 9/11 billboard coming to Times Square

Posted 10 years ago on June 25, 2013, 9:51 p.m. EST by arturo (3169) from Shanghai, Shanghai
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

A massive billboard will soon be placed in the heart of Times Square to remind viewers that a third tower fell on on 9/11.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/25/911-billboard-times-square-wtc-nyc/

26 Comments

26 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Thank you Arturo. So glad to see all this, and just made a donation.

[-] 1 points by arturo (3169) from Shanghai, Shanghai 10 years ago

Thank you.

[-] 1 points by sufinaga (513) 10 years ago

unless we are honest enough with each other to say we all clearly see three controlled demolitions on 911 there is no hope for us as a community. unless we stop the spending of 600 billion killing Afghans in Afghanistan there will be no money to re-build our communities nearer to the heart's desire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1I_f7NLNs

[-] 1 points by jph (2652) 10 years ago

Yes truth, the lie of 9/11 being an "outside attack" has lead to such destruction, loss of life, rise of hate, separation, loss, and meaningless suffering.

People need to see the truth that the 1% demolished THREE (3) towers on 9-11 to create fear, and enable the security-state, the corporate-military rise, the grab at power, and the demolition of the last vestiges of democracy.

It is somehow easier for people to believe Religious Fundamentalists attacked from outside than it is to see the truth that Market Fundamentalists attacked from INSIDE!

Disaster Capitalists, using their Shock Doctrine, manipulated peoples fears for the purpose of greed and power. This can be reversed. Flip the script. Use their momentum for our gain.

[-] 1 points by Builder (4202) 10 years ago

Ask most Americans, and they haven't heard a thing about wtc7.

Thanks for the link, Nevada1.

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

It is all so ridiculous (embarrassing). Some argue against the Truthers saying how could people get away with applying all that nanothermite,-----For the same reason the massive WTC7 building could collapse, with few Americans ever knowing.

On 9/11, Dan Rather spoke of controlled demolition, then got cut off.

And that missing jet liner in the hole in the Pentagon, and the other missing one in Pennsylvania.

[-] 5 points by Builder (4202) 10 years ago

Cognitive dissonnance. They don't want to believe.

The crims are in control, and soon, they won't have to hide that fact.

Agree.

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Why the shadow ban ?! ''Cognitive Dissonance'' 'B' ?!! TCH, Tch, tch !!! Also consider fyi :

WTC Building 7 is what 'cooked my noodle' and I have never been the same since that time 10 yrs ago. For 2 years, I too simply accepted the 'Official Conspiracy Story' then reality & basic physics kicked in.

e tenebris, lux ...

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Hi shadz, Yes, shadow ban thing again.

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Consider that the thing about 'gatekeepers' is that they only really draw attention to 'the gate' !!!

ad iudicium ...

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 10 years ago

Good Point

[-] -2 points by carmella (-2) 10 years ago

Truthers are not just idiots, they're really boring. Like robotic parrots with endless battery life, they repeat and repeat their nonsense even though no one is listening anymore. Their delusions are caused by mental illness. They are prone to paranoia and anti-scientific confabulations.

[-] 3 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Fuck Off Trashy, you 0.01% scum sucker !!! Haunting this OWS forum and threads, forever selectively stinkling, manipulating and infecting us with your two-faced twaddle !! 9/!! is hardly mentioned here you specious cunt, but you love it when it is & your references to mental illness are pure projection, innit ?!

temet nosce ...

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

Careful you might hurt it's feelings - it does have those - Right? - Though I very well could be mistaken. There was a time I thought I might be wrong - I found out later that I had been mistaken. {:-])

[-] 2 points by shadz66 (19985) 10 years ago

Don't confuse me with someone who gives a shit about ''it'' !!! ''It'' is more preoccupied and obsessed with 9/!! than anyone else here, so to hell with the schizoid prick !! ''It'' clearly needs meds or psychotherapy !

verum ex absurdo ...

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

Truth - good and proper diagnosis. meds & psychotherapy - perhaps electro-shock therapy.

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

U sound like trashy-can.

[-] 1 points by TikiJ (-38) 10 years ago

Thats the joy of nationalist propaganda. The heavier its laid on, the more fearful people are to wake up and decide it wasn't what they thought.

Good Point. Unfortunately, this thread is Shadow Banned.

[-] 1 points by TikiJ (-38) 10 years ago

Thats unreal. Why would a post like this get banned when many occupiers support it.

[-] 0 points by JasonWyngarde (-2) 10 years ago

Ask DKA. Jart just thanked her for all the hard work she does moderating the forum.

[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

Ask the site or ask jart .

Go to the source.

[-] 0 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 10 years ago

IMO - we will never be able to approach finding the full truth of that day or the events leading up to it or the truth of following days - not till corp(se)oRATions are removed from personhood and government - not till we move forward as healthy and healing entities. Then perhaps the truth will be able to be looked at and researched.

[-] 1 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 10 years ago

A massive billboard might be placed . . .

If they come up with the rest of the cash by the end of August and all goes according to plan. I'd certainly like to see it happen, though.