Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Jones 671,151; Moore 650,436; WRITE INs 22,819 every vote counts!

Posted 6 years ago on Dec. 13, 2017, 6:42 a.m. EST by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Doug Jones Democrat 671,151 49.9%
Roy Moore Republican 650,436 48.4
Total Write-Ins — 22,819 1.7
100% reporting (2,220 of 2,220 precincts)

The GOP split their votes in AL and a Democrat won, will the Green Party ego whores on here start talking about how Jones is just as bad as Moore?

13 Comments

13 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 6 years ago

You TWIT Jones will be judged by what he does or does not do in office. Same as ALL in office should be judged.

Alabama just narrowly voted down a pedophile. Now Alabama needs track what they elected to office - and - no - not just what they have just elected to federal office - but what they have elected to ALL offices - just the same as the rest of the USA needs to look at who they have put into office!

Just because Jones has a D behind his name for designation - does not mean that he will do good for the people. Note: sHillary Rotten Republican Clinton = she is "not" for the general population!

[-] -1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 6 years ago

You should see someone about your hillary problem, it's not healthy to be so stuck in the past.

Meanwhile this election shows shows clearly how stupid it is to vote for a Green when you could be beating the GOP.

The GOP must be killed, as dead as the Greens are today, in order for America to move forward.

Now if you want to present the case of how much you love Trump and how happy you are that he saved you from Hillary go ahead, that's different, like me I will always defend Gore ove W Bush and curse the fucking Greens that put Bush in the WH.

[-] 1 points by agkaiser (2516) from Fredericksburg, TX 6 years ago

U know nothing about who the 22,819 voters wrote in. they could have been half greens and half libertarians or any other possible divisions. To claim they split the Republican vote, probable as that is, still pretends to knowledge you simply don't possess. Unlike the fool on the hill who knew what he was about but you're talking out your ass!

[-] 1 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 6 years ago

I can count can you? Every votes counts you stupid shit, any who votes for a Green are stupid as shit, I know that.

[-] 1 points by agkaiser (2516) from Fredericksburg, TX 6 years ago

Counting scalars without association or direction is pointless. The numbers of write in voters without a clue as to who was written in is stupider than shit.

You don't think. You only think you think!

What difference does it really make who they were for, it doesn't change the fact that every vote counts. You deny reality in order to support stupid shit like voting for ego whore Greens.

[-] 2 points by ImNotMe (1488) 6 years ago

It's NOT a "fact that every vote counts'', dolt! Just how long can U go on being such a clueless fk about Absentee Ballots; Provisional Ballots; Stolen Elections; Voter Roll Purges; Voter Suppression & Rigged Machines etc.?! Is POTUS Election a matter of aggregate votes OR a Crooked Electoral College? Also U need to watch / read / look, at these ...

So, how come ONLY Dr.Jill Stein ... was asking for a human recount of votes? Unless U get a clue from the info above - U should STOP pretending U have any idea whatsoever about Voting in U$A! If U can't be bothered to read or research - at least watch the videos as all 3 of which are based on Greg Palast's work on "Interstate Cross Check". See Greg Palast tell Paul Jay ...that in order to rig and steal elections today,Jim Crow has gone into cyberspace! Why didn't HRC,DNC & Dem Party Establishment Stand Up & be counted & complain? U'll find the answer .. but U won't like it! Why are elections on just one day?! Why not Thursday through to Tuesday over a weekend & then a two/three day count? Because - THEY DON'T WANT AMERICANS TO VOTE!!! Geddit?!! Nope ... of course U fkn don't! Voting is just the bare minimum of democracy & in U$A,RW GOPLite Dems & Bat Shit Crazy RW GOP are killing democracy!

fiat lux ...

You forgot the worse most wasted vote of all, those cast for the ego whore Jill Stein.

I don't know what it will take before you realize the GOP must be defeated, Trump; didn't do it, or hasn't yet, you still love Trump for saving you from Hillary.

[-] 1 points by ImNotMe (1488) 6 years ago

Hellary Rotten Clinton put Drumpf in .. NOT Dr.Jill Stein!!! Got it - U fkn clown?!! Unless U can get your empty head around those ^3 videos^ in my previous reply, then U'll never know what happened or why & just end up staying .. a DNC/HRC ass kissing; stuck record; repetitive; reactionary old fart! Now, take off your oversize clown shoes; spinning bow-tie and that comedy big nose & tell us all again how being GOPLite is working out for the putrid Dem Establishment and how running that Clinton Crook again will somehow solve The 99% predicament in Corporate Controlled U$A? Or, U can try to deal with this info:

I have told U before factsRfukt ... your RW HRC/DNC/Dem worshiping self is faaar closer to The tRUMP than I or Dr.Stein could ever be!

Doltus Maximus .. temet nosce!

[-] 0 points by factsrfun (8310) from Phoenix, AZ 6 years ago

At least the people who voted for Hillary were trying to beat Trump you on the other hand love Trump so you didn't want to vote for anybody who could possibly beat him.

People who vote for Greens are the stupidest people on Earth.

''Greg Palast on Why Clinton Didn't Push for Michigan Recount - Part 1 of 2'':

Go get get a clue & STOP being a clueless, conservative, pseudo-liberal jackass!

spero meliora ...

You are a Republican electing Trump loving idiot!

Get over the Clintons and STOP electing the GOP, you are responsible for the Iraq War and climate change as much as any who vote for the GOP.

You can claim anything you want but when it counts you help the GOP win!

No doubt the DNC and Hillary did a lot of shit wrong, but nothing as stupid as voting for a Green.

Show me the one where Greg Palast says vote for Jill Stein or any ego whore Green? He would never be that stupid!

U weren't always such an idiot ...

Now get this point loud & fkn clear here: U do NOT "STOP electing the GOP" by being the GOPLite!

ad iudicium ...