Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Hillary Clinton to speak NOW 12:30PM

Posted 11 years ago on Nov. 21, 2012, 12:26 p.m. EST by bensdad (8977)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

watch it

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

Again- why would Israel invade when they can attack the rockets without risking their troops

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

A small victory. Tenuous at best. We MUST support every small effort that deescalates the killing.

No More War! End the drone strikes!, Stop the 'war on terror' fear mongering!

[-] 1 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

Hillary speaks from Egypt
She thanks Egypt & Morsai

...........................................CEASE FIRE...‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Hamas will stop rockets
America will work to enhance conditions for Gaza & security for Israel

stage two to be negotiated:
Egypt & America will monitor & stop arms flowing into Gaza
Israel will end the blockade

My idea-
since the blockade is there to stop arms, and we should not be spending money to feed the Gazans-
All humanitarian aid will be delivered to a Mediteranean port and inspected by American troops & moved to an American ship to be delivered to Gaza
With the billions of dollars that Arab nations make every year, if they invest just $1000 per year per Gazan, this will bring Gaza peace.

[-] 1 points by GypsyKing (8708) 11 years ago

Great news! Thanks.

[-] 0 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Is she removing Gaza from the official kill list?

Will she announce they are making more drones for North and WEST Africa? The empire continues......

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=118606

Cease fire my ass.

[-] 2 points by Ache4Change (3340) 11 years ago

I think that Hillary rushed there to prevent a ground attack and she probably had to threaten and promise the Israeli's who knows what to achieve this prevention of escalation & we hope things calm down now.

Your link - 'Panetta Details Steps Needed to End al-Qaida Threat', amused me to be honest. We were absolutely instrumental in the creation of the Al-Qaida Frankenstein who we used against the Russians and they still trot out these old chestnuts to try to scare us and keep us in line. Frankly, I'm actually more scared of our government and what it is capable of then some bunch of sex-starved religious nuts who seem to get more nuts the more we bomb them. Why is that do we think?

May peace reign this Thanksgiving for all people, everywhere and thanks for your link.

[-] 1 points by VQkag2 (16478) 11 years ago

You're against a cease fire?