Posted 6 years ago on Feb. 11, 2012, 10:55 a.m. EST by DKAtoday
from Coon Rapids, MN
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
To abstain from voting does nothing. Protest at voting sites the non-representation of the people, forward thought and consideration. Vote for the least objectionable, the least obvious corrupt/greedy choice. Continue to protest for change and the end of corruption. But to pull out of our legal process is to hand it over to those who are systematically plowing us under.
We may not have a real candidate in this election. But to abstain from the process does not help our cause. We need to get more people involved in the process of government not less. Get the major portion of the population active. Lead them to proactive involvement. Develop unity in addressing change and confronting corruption and manipulation. This is how we win. Not by walking away and saying unfair.
Now and between elections is when we should be most active in pushing for things that will return government to us.
1) Campaign Finance reform - get money out of politics.
2) Corporate person hood - fallacy and invitation to manipulate : END IT.
3) Conflict of interest in government - Ownership of stocks and property being affected by proposed legislation.
4) Ear marking funds for projects that affect - Ownership of stocks and property by members of government.
5) No line item veto to use to clean Bills that are passed - Not having veto power on singular items attached as riders on a bill allows corruption of a bill and an end run on the legal process to pass items that would not pass on their own merit and on things which the American voter would not support.
These are some of the Dogs in our fight.
Abstaining or opting out of the process does not help us.
Uniting in common cause does help us.
Get active be proactive. Recruit the general population to partake in the process in positive fashion.
This is where we should be going: Green Energy we have the technology we just need to use it. This is what I am talking about. A clean future to be implemented NOW!
FuelCell Energy http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/news/progress_alerts.cfm/pa_id=600
You have got to watch this vid: The liquid Metal Battery - another piece to the puzzle.
Additional Liquid Metal Battery links.