Posted 7 years ago on March 30, 2013, 4:13 a.m. EST by Middleaged
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
In 1945 the USA Realized it would Share Superpower Status with Russia as the British Empire was beaten, broke, and had little military strength left. The US Claim to Super Power Status is based on:
1) Financial & Banking Strength, the ability to draw money to US Investments, to the US Economy, and exploit a cheap & skilled Labor force.
2) Economic Strength through Resources, stable & consistent flow of money to consumers, the availability of Credit, relatively low debt of government & consumers, education system, skilled craftsmen & labor, a vibrant feeling of optimism of workers & consumers. But the Economy was building from ground zero in 1937 depression level housing and labor rates.
3) Military Strength, Martial Skills of armed forces like the CIA, Special Forces, Military hardware, and Military Technology that provided the Nuclear Bomb.
All US Politicians must have realized these key facts as the basis for a National Strategy.
A) Germany Technology for Weapons and other German military, Science, and Government ideas and talent were secured and brought into US Review.
B) CIA was formed to deal with future threats of Communism, Socialism, Fascism, and elements that lead to the conditions leading up to World War II. In fact, some secret agreements were made that lead up to the formation of NATO and secret armies, secret caches of arms through Europe, and secret strategies which would set the stage for corrupt military & government trends.
C) Financial Strength become a Goal and a Resource. US Banking became a National Security Issue. The Federal Reserve had already been created. Now debts to European & US Banks owed by Germany must be aided to strengthen US Banking.
D) War and Military Conflict become a Financial Strategy that matched to the Strategic moves to secure resources around the globe, secure ports & diplomatic relationships to accommodate our Strategic Goals.
E) Petroleum & Oil became Strategic Interests.
Corruption is the Key to why the USA is Falling Apart. Corruption begins to take over all institutions based on the fact that every individual must get ahead, must get better jobs, must make more money, must beat inflation, must take care of family education, family automobiles, and must have a very nice big house.
The Military lent it's management style to factories as we know. But Strategic Goals and the process of establishing any organization Mission, Strategies, Objectives, and goals ... leads to corruption of all organizations. The exception is perhaps to be found in non-profits & charities. But principals have to be held as higher than mission, or even non-profits might fudge on accounting rules or tax rules.
Today we all know about fudging of taxes done by rich people and businesses. Where does corruption start? It starts when you see separate rules for other people. When you see people not paying taxes. When you see people getting bonus money for laying off employees and giving up American Jobs. When you see leveraged buyouts of companies that leave profitable businesses bankrupt and employees on welfare roles.
But I think Corruption Starts with the Federal Government and the Lack of Control over Military Secret Strategies. After all the end justifies the means. The USA is willing to do anything to achieve the Strategies that Secret or Public Offices have laid out. And Keeping Secrets is the Leading Tactic to ensure success to meet our Goals and Objectives.
1) US Secrets have finally Corrupted the USA to where we won't even talk about the State of our Total Debt Obligations and Financial Risks.
2) Financial Schemes have finally Corrupted the USA to where we won't even talk about the State of our Total Debt Obligations and Financial Risks.
3) Money's Influence & Lobbying have finally Corrupted the USA to where we won't even talk about the State of our Total Debt Obligations and Financial Risks.
4) The Loose Purse Strings in Washington DC have finally Corrupted the USA to where we won't even talk about the State of our Total Debt Obligations and Financial Risks.
5) The Infiltration of Bankers in and out of the Federal Government in a marriage described as the Revolving Door to Industry, this seems to be true even in the CIA & Banking not just the OCC, DOJ, Treasury, Federal Reserve, FDIC, NCUA, FINRA, the Federal Reserve, probably all Foundations involved in Politics, all Political Think Tanks, and even ... the Government Accounting Office which is lead by the Director of the OCC ... have finally Corrupted the USA to where we won't even talk about the State of our Total Debt Obligations and Financial Risks.
6) You don't have any Representation in Washington DC, and likely you can't get an even shake from a bank or your own financial advisor since they are all out for their own fees.
7) Name Your Regulatory Agency, take FTC which was set up to regulate and break up Monopolies under Anti-Trust Law and to Protect the Consumer... Looks like the FTC was captured by big business Interests somewhere along it's history.
8) The Final Corruption or the Final Proof of Corruption.. We all notice that people at the Top never take responsibility, blame, or admit guilt or mis-steps. And the other Leaders of the USA seldom ask for Responsibility from Our Public or Private Executives.
A) Transparency can bring "Glasnost" to the USA. We can end secrets or 90% of them.
B) End Gift Giving to Congress, No Lobbying, No Campaign Contributions, No Air Plane Rides, No Conventions, No Free Dinner or Lunch, Congress should follow ethical rules for all Federal Employees.
C) Don't buy houses since this gives up some of your rights and leads to inflation of home prices. Current US Policy is against the Citizen who is now treated as a tenant of a serfdom.
D) Avoid Credit Cards, Contracts, and Financial schemes ... these just turn over control to someone else.
E) Support Free Speech, Free Internet, and participate in Alternative Media, community, populist movements, activism, protests.
F) Educate further on Principals you hold as the highest.
G) Get rid of Career Politicians, Support Term Limits.
H) Support getting bankers out of Federal Jobs, Prohibit bankers from having close relationships with federal officials,
I) Prohibit secret meetings of federal officials, prohibit secret treaties and secret negotiations for secret treaties. US Law states that public business must be performed in public to enforce transparency.
J) Transparency for War over foreign dead, foreign casualties, foreign Refugees, Crimes against Refugees. Transparency for War Costs should be a Law to force Visibility of Medical Costs, Veteran benefits, nation Rebuilding Costs, Reparations Costs for foreign Casualties ... these cost should be listed up front when politicians sell the war (remember Don Rumsfeld Stated Iraqi war would total $50 Billion)
K) Support National Referendums or States Initiatives to provide People not only a voice, but Force to put Politicians in their place working for People not Corporations.
L) Refuse to call America a Democracy without having a discussion about the lack of Democracy. The meme that the US is a democracy hasn't been true at least since the Vietnam War in 1963.
M) Think Straight & Talk Straight. The USA is a fascist nation of a marriage of corporations and government, so let's call a spade a Duopoly or a Fascist. The Coup might have been in 1913 or in the 1960 or under Reagan, but the Democracy is gone.
N) Democracy is the Target. Money of any kind, Trust Funds, Welfare Funds, Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, Pensions, retirement funds, 401Ks, .... the Bankers are going to go after all these things. Just like they want to privatize government office functions or military functions. Money is bonuses. Money is promotions. Money stealing from people provides bankers with higher salaries.