Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Any 'Community Organizer' jobs? Send info to 1600 Pennsylvania b4 Nov please.

Posted 12 years ago on Jan. 1, 2012, 1:29 p.m. EST by JamesS89118 (646) from Las Vegas, NV
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Any 'Community Organizer' jobs? Send info to the White House for Obama. Let's get him lined up for a job he can do. If he can get placed before the Democratic convention then we could nominate Hillary and then actually achieve some goals like healthcare.

Suggested rallying cry;

"Anybody but Obama, Nobody but Hillary!"

Another term of this and it'll be the glow-in-the-dark 99.99% vs the leukemia-free 0.01%. By then Healthcare really will be deathcare.

4 Comments

4 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by JamesS89118 (646) from Las Vegas, NV 12 years ago

I can't even get a troll to comment :(

going back under the covers...

[-] 2 points by ModestCapitalist (2342) 12 years ago

I'll comment:

We don't need an equal distribution of wealth. We only need a reasonable distribution based more on actual contributions to society and less on market value.

A New York firefighter is paid around $55k per year.

An actor pretending to be a firefighter is paid $10,000,000 for one movie.

This is just one disgusting example. There are far too many to list.

Bottom line. No person on this planet is worth 500 times the pay of a firefighter. or 100 or even 10. Thats about where I draw the line.

If you reap more than 10 times the pay of a firefighter, you're a pig.

No more excuses. You're a fucking pig.

[-] 2 points by JamesS89118 (646) from Las Vegas, NV 12 years ago

The images of Pink Floyd and the sounds of Roger Waters flows thru my head now :) Peace and thanks!

Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere And build them a home, a little place of their own. The Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings.

And they can appear to themselves every day On closed circuit T.V. To make sure they're still real. It's the only connection they feel. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Reagan and Haig, Mr. Begin and friend, Mrs. Thatcher, and Paisly, "Hello Maggie!" Mr. Brezhnev and party. "Who's the bald chap?" The ghost of McCarthy, The memories of Nixon. "Good-bye!" And now, adding color, a group of anonymous latin- American Meat packing glitterati.

Did they expect us to treat them with any respect? They can polish their medals and sharpen their Smiles, and amuse themselves playing games for awhile. Boom boom, bang bang, lie down you're dead.

Safe in the permanent gaze of a cold glass eye With their favorite toys They'll be good girls and boys In the Fletcher Memorial Home for colonial Wasters of life and limb.

Is everyone in? Are you having a nice time?

Now the final solution can be applied.

"The Fletcher Memorial Home" as written by Roger Waters Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. Lyrics powerd by LyricFind

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/2890/

ps; it's a song trolls not a wish or manifesto, OK?

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 12 years ago

Love that CD!!!

Few have heard it.

[Removed]

[Removed]