Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 9/11 - Truth not Investigated

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 18, 2011, 10:26 a.m. EST by socal63 (124)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I know someone who had a roommate who's sister dated a guy who worked with a guy who's father knew someone that worked at the World Trade Center. That guy taled to someone in the elevator who saw someone that may have been messing with some wires only weeks before 9/11.

And, the government has never investigated this FACT!!!

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 0 points by alouis (1511) from New York, NY 12 years ago

Of course you're being a sarcastic clown, but thanks for the post anyhow.

http://occupywallst.org/forum/why-i-just-dont-believe-the-government-or-why-cant/

[-] -1 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago

Someone saw wires in a building that has electrical power. Therefore; underground lizard people are obviously trying to conquer the world with satanic rituals.

[-] 1 points by socal63 (124) 12 years ago

Gimme a break!! Everyone knows that Lizard People are NOT Satan Worshipers. Perhaps they were Masonic rituals???

[-] 1 points by badconduct (550) 12 years ago

They worship the all mighty God of conspiracy. No one knows who he is, or what he does.

But; he is solely responsible for all happenings in the Universe. Everything that happens is part of his grand scheme for world domination and reducing the human population. Once they confirm their God's existence, they are going charge him with Conspiracy, slap him with a $50 trillion dollar fine that will be divided equally amongst the people who KNEW he was real.

[-] 0 points by alouis (1511) from New York, NY 12 years ago

You know, many people who live close to the ground where things are hard believe that the ones who own most things are monsters who cannot be human.

David Icke taps into what I think is the religious impulse in all of us. To believe that things have some reason, that there is a higher power.

I think that there certainly are open and secret groups and that they do plan their moves or try to plan them, and do try to coordinate (while each individually planning his next betrayal). Certainly there is a group that is called The Masons, they are public. Are there secret subgroups at their higher levels? They know, I don't know but why should you or I assume that there are not such groups? that they don't try to steer events in their favor? Why wouldn't they?

We call the cruel and heartless "cold blooded" - like reptiles?