Posted 6 years ago on April 23, 2012, 11:19 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Friday, April 27th at 2PM in Liberty Square, the Final Spring Training is here!
It's been 6 weeks of training in street tactics. We've learned how to creatively move and communicate together as a unit, and disperse and swarm to reach a target. Along the way, we've built a community of trust by practicing together. And we've rung the People's Gong, a call to action, six consecutive weeks in a row.
Join us for the final Spring Training: Training Day. We will do a dry-run of May Day's Pop-up Occupation activities in Liberty Square - forming picket teams to target corporations and banks in the Wall Street area. Pacer teams will conduct training on how to do picket lines while in front of targets. We'll do a final convergence before heading over to ring the People's Gong.
- 2:05PM Spring Training Recap and Selecting Picket Teams
- 2:30PM Picket Teams Send-off & Training at Sites
- 3:30PM Re-converge at Liberty Square (Formerly known as Zuccotti Park)
- 3:45PM Move to Wall St Ring the People's Gong
- 4:30PM March back to Liberty Square