Posted 7 years ago on Nov. 30, 2011, 12:54 a.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
- 1:16 a.m. EST: Occupy LA being surrounded by police
- 1:17 a.m. EST: LA NLG present, numerous press agencies, Russia Today...
- 1:20 a.m. EST: Occupy Philly received third and final warning, local ABC news crew left at 1:10 local time.
- 1:24 a.m. EST: Occupy Philly may be relocating? Unconfirmed. Protesters at 18th and Locust st.
- 11:27 p.m. PST (Los Angeles): It's still possible to get into Solidarity park by Little Tokyo/Arts District train stop, according to @OakFoSho.
- 2:29 a.m. EST (Philadelphia): Scanners report nine arrests.
- 11:30 p.m. PST (Los Angeles): LAPD set up a perimeter 3 blocks from the park. Also bringing more reinforcements.
- 2:50 a.m. EST (Philadelphia): Police using bikes as weapons.
- 2:57 a.m.: Bike cops leaving.
- 3:11 a.m. EST (Philadelphia): 12 or so protesters still in park, surrounded by police, Legal has all information on them.
- 12:15 a.m. PST: LAPD marching in.
- 12:18 a.m. PST: Hundreds of LAPD officers with various biohazard suits (Mills' audio reports), rubber bullet guns (Via Mills) and zipties.
- 12:20 a.m. PST: Visual confirmation of bio-suits, Mills claims 1300 officers.
- 12:28 a.m. PST: LAPD declares unlawful assembly. Giving 10 min (unconfirmed) window to leave.
- 12:33 a.m. PST: Occupy LA is staying in the square. Mic checking the police. "The people of California do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies that serve them"
- 9:06 a.m. EST: Final Reports of 200 arrests in LA and 50 in Philly.
Or from the CBS helicopter: