Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Zuccotti Park owners owe $139,000 in back taxes--will they be arrested for tax evasion?

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 5, 2011, 10:33 a.m. EST by Vooter (441)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by Bambi (359) 12 years ago

IMHO since OWS used and abused the park......and OWS has over 1/2 million in donations.........you all should be paying this tax bill for them.....as a "thank you" and good will gesture.

[-] -1 points by Vooter (441) 12 years ago

How'd they use and abuse the park? The park is fine. Were you even there? I didn't think so. And the reason you weren't there is because you've chosen to spend your life in BUFFALO...LOL! Lot of big thinkers coming out of THAT dump...thanks for playing, Bambi. Time to hose down the double-wide before winter comes...

[-] 1 points by Bambi (359) 12 years ago

Whoa..I am a transplant to the Buffalo AREA......Ever hear of ski country???Maybe you will rethink your snobby remark about where I live. And yes I was in NYC a month ago.... Naturally I had to go see the park....OMG they destroyed it.. It smelled really bad. Garbage all over the place.

Now I shall go sip my tea by the fire in my Timberpeg home. Ahhh yes the life.

[-] 1 points by GetaBrain (22) 12 years ago

Do you have any idea how much it cost to protect you pieces of shit during your 'occupation' of someone else's park. And how about the cost of cleaning up after you filthy slobs that were pissing and crapping on the sidewalks?

Then there was all the business that was lost to locals because people were afraid to go near you filthy animals for fear of catching something. Ahole.

[-] 1 points by Vooter (441) 12 years ago

"Do you have any idea how much it cost to protect you pieces of shit during your 'occupation' of someone else's park."

LOL! Protect us from WHAT? Nobody asked for the NYPD's completely over-the-top "presence" at Zuccotti Park. THOUSANDS of cops? LOL...are you kidding me? Sorry--that was nothing but the result of Michael "Little Napoleon" Bloomberg's own paranoia. He's a fascist little punk who was just DYING to use his "army"--and he did. And now the people of the City of New York (including me) can PAY for his paranoia. Only a complete, unadulterated COWARD would have wasted his city's resources the way Michael Bloomberg did. He's a rat-faced, election-stealing little girl, and now we all have to suffer because of it...

[-] 1 points by GetaBrain (22) 12 years ago

This we agree on, that Mayor Blowme is a douchebag.

What happened when the homeless and the gangsters/prisoners came there? They scared the shit out of you and the cops got rid of them. Or were you hiding in a tent?

[-] 1 points by Vooter (441) 12 years ago

The cops didn't get rid of them--the cops SENT THEM THERE. The cops were literally telling homeless people to go to the park:

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/cops-apparently-telling-drunken-stree

[-] 0 points by OccupyCentre (263) 12 years ago

Why are we even interested in this small stuff, when banksters are paying themselves 100s of millions each, and defrauding widows and orphans funds out of billions. "Don't sweat the small stuff".

[-] 0 points by bill1102inf2 (357) 12 years ago

No, they will get a bailout where you or I would be in jail for life or even tortured at gitmo