Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Write-In Protest Vote (#Occupy the 2012 Elections)

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 7, 2011, 8:16 a.m. EST by aahpat (1407)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Write-in a protest vote against the corporate owned Democrat Obama and the corporate owned Republicans.

Write-In Elizabeth Warren for president in 2012!

Warren is hated and feared by Wall Street and the banksters.

3 Comments

3 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by debndan (1145) 12 years ago

I would definitely vote for elizabeth warren for prez.

[-] 1 points by aahpat (1407) 12 years ago

If you feel as I do that the Democrats and Republicans have subverted our democracy for their single-minded Wall Street only interest then the Write-In option is the only way that we have left to directly impact the electoral process. To take back some say in our political system. Our vote is our one opportunity to express our political values. And to assert our political free speech.

Don't just mindlessly vote for the lesser evil between the Democrats and Republicans. Especially in the primaries. Use to Write-in option to express your social justice values. Pick a citizen who reflects and respects your values like Elizabeth Warren. Or Write-In a statement of your values. I often Write-In "end the drug war" in the congressional races.

Its your vote use it as you believe is most important to you.

[-] -2 points by JohnnyO (119) 12 years ago

That old bag is going down to defeat in the Senate race. That being said, I've got a shipment of Liz Warren hoodies coming in on Thursday! Johnny O's. 1st and West.