Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: What's with all this 403 Forbidden forbeoding forbidding?

Posted 2 years ago on Oct. 27, 2011, 7:03 p.m. EST by alternateu (29)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Whenever I log on, I have to reroute to get around the evil '403 Forbidden' blockade. & I can't access the responses to my posts.

I don't blame OWS, but, I do get those COINTELPRO vibration blues a bit...fortunately, I have my paranoia control set to: smoooooth. Still wonder what gives. Perhaps some practical advice, OWS?

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by alternateu (29) 2 years ago

still can't log into my response list...awww...its making me feel sad, & unhappy & obscure - ified

well, all should just look up COINTELPRO on Wiki. It's not irrational conspiracy stuff, that kind of thing does exist. It's a good read for any OWS ite. Real info, not a shuck or cultistic hoax.

The gov't must be truly annoyed @ all of this protest.

That's OK - I'm a bit annoyed at gov't by the biggest lobbies we have the misfortune to be near totally dependent on.

Anyone for a Monsanto biscuit? Or ConAgra canape'?

[-] 1 points by misunderstood101 (68) from Los Angeles, CA 2 years ago

i hope 403 is not part of a bigger conspiracy to disrupt the movement ...sorry just my paranoid theory.

[-] 1 points by TalkingHead (101) 2 years ago

Click on the notification box, in the address bar when you're looking at the 403 Forbidden page delete everything in the address bar between "occupywallst.org/" and "forum" so the beginning of the url starts with "occupywallst.org/forum". Hit enter.

maybe i should reset?