Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: What about Donald Trump , for president ? , in 2012 ,

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 27, 2011, 5:04 a.m. EST by thefutureisnow (223) from Newark, NJ
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I have been studying the replies to my recent post and doing some trial and error research on my own as well, And i seem to be getting many negative responses to Obama in 2012 , but they have been helpful and after some more extensive research i have come to the conclusion that even though Donald Trump may be considered an extreme capitalist , He was the only person who really stood up about the Obama birth certificate issue , And also he was and is one of if not the most anti Obama possible candidate , And after a serious conversation with Russ Feingold in which he explained and clarified some facts to me that i did not know and even really want to believe about Obama , In light of the new development of Donald Trump leaving the Gop , it makes me wonder would trump be a candidate who would not be pushed around and actually do something for America or would he take the new found power and ramsack the middle class and the poor and serve them up to wall st, ,

4 Comments

4 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Mattholck (51) 12 years ago

"you're fired'

is the zeitgeist of our times

[-] 0 points by thefutureisnow (223) from Newark, NJ 12 years ago

hey i am only trying to get to the bottom of things and the facts are that almost every single person i have talked to , Either fells let down by Obama or else the totally fucking hate him , so that is a fact here is another fact Donald Trump, made the most noise of any other person or group about Obama,s birth certificate, and he hates Obama , and also he has just officially left the GOP and rep party , so in theory this is something that Trump and OWS has in common , i am only trying to find a real candidate who is not going to cow tow or be influenced or swayed by wall st, and i think to do that we need someone who is kind of a world power already because otherwise we will get the same thing over and over until we break the cycle if we can break it once then it will change forever , so don,t be mistaken by my post i at this point do not support anyone for pres in 2012 ,

[-] 1 points by Mattholck (51) 12 years ago

I don't hate Obama

I never thought vague terms like hope and change specified any particular action

I am disappointed that he allows bombs to be dropped on foreign countries

[-] 0 points by thefutureisnow (223) from Newark, NJ 12 years ago

yes this is what i have been getting some people feel let down and insulted and betrayed and the rest totally hate Obama i will be honest i had no idea how many people involved in OWS felt that way about Obama , i went on an east coast new England your of OWS from Philly to NYC to Boston to Portland Maine even Conway NH, and then i did the same trip in reverse and now taking a break in N J , and going to DC , for the remainder of the winter , and i have been concentrating so hard on assisting the movement i kind of almost forgot about potential political standpoints and now i am finally getting back on track so i am doing everything i can to assist the movement i have four different face book groups , and not the kind that ask for donations either , i also opened a domain which i will tweak into a full blown site soon , i am here for the duration i basically have my own mini media center in my back pack that i can set up anywhere any time and net work for the movement , so in 2012 i want to get a solid confirmation of a single candidate OWS will back so i can net work the fuck out of them right now i can disseminate info and post to reach thousands of people everyday without fail , its actually the only thing i do all day now and i can like i said set up my media center anywhere i got the idea from a guy i saw in Portland Oregon ,