Forum Post: Welcome to the Reservation, Commercial Military, Private military, Militarization, Best way to control a population?
Posted 11 months ago on Dec. 20, 2012, 10:16 p.m. EST by Middleaged
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Welcome to the Reservation. You don't get to vote on Congressional Law ...Congress passes them based on Lobbying. What is the best way to control a population.
1) Buy more guns and Ammo for government authorities, drones, better communication technology, fusion centers, evesdropping, etc. Expand detension facilities in the US through growth of established private prision industry, create flexible prison population.
2) Get more people to go on sedatives or mental drugs, get more people evaluated for mental problems like ADD, or whatever.
3) Ban all hand guns, ban all semi-auto rifles, or limit magazines to 3 shells max in citizen possesion.
4) Privatize Social Security and Medicare, Privatize all payments to citizens like veteran benefits, disability, unemployment payments, food stamps, government wages, etc.
5) Nationalize all US Pension or Retirement Acccounts to pay off Federal Debts/reduce federal debt.
6) End the Tax Credit for write off of Interest Expense on Home mortgages. End the Home Heating Credit. End the Head of Household Credit. End right off of Medical Expenses.
7) End the Free Internet. Tax purchases on the Internet. Put internnet site ownership under department of homeland security - where you have to get a lisence. Regulations force you to prove copyrights.
8) End the Freedom of Information Act (FOI), announce that Anti-Trust Laws will no longer be enforced and will be repealed. Reveal that it is now possible for Walmart to own the Major Cable, TV Networks, as well as Major Print Media newspapers. Conglomerates in the USA must be allowed to compete with other global corporations.
9) National Identity Cards will be required for travel and travel outside of the Country. DHS will run your ID Card at all ports when you travel this will include running bank and credit data for outstanding debts, alimony, child support payments, and of course "wants and warrants".
Welcome to the Reservation
America is out of Balance. The spending on Military Sector and Military Technology is spilling out all over the Civilian Sector. Defense Spending under Ronald Reagan was in large part an Economic Stimulus Program. The trend is very obvious to all who go back and watch the budget increases. Star Wars was an example of this Technological Investment. Remember this was not an investment in NASA or the US Space Program ...this was investment completely of a Military Nature.
So What Was the Result of 30 years of very strong, increasing defense spending in the USA?
1) You have a new Agency DHS who very need is dubious. US has always been free from Invasions and Terrorism ... with a few terrible exceptions.
2) Director of CIA had the mission of overall US Intelligence Coordinator. We rewarded him after 9-11 eventhough he didn't succeed and looks more like a failure.
3) Huge defense and Security Industries have sprung up in the US, international corporations by the way, complete with offices in Washington DC to Lobby Congress.
4) USA Leads the world in Weapons and in Selling Military type hardware around the world. We even train military leaders from foreign countries and will provide grants and financial schemes to arm nations and gain influence.
5) Military Culture, US people are shielded somewhat from War through a volunteer military, but we have been going to war, know people that serve, know people that were injured or died in service, our stores have plenty of military type consumer goods, our media reflects our military knowledge and orientation to war. We have a kind of military culture.
6) Military Technology is now turned against the civilian population with plausable explainations, deployment of drones to region police and municipal police forces, high tech identification cards, merging of pernal data into law enforcement data bases, instance ID checks possible in many venues ports, bus stations, train stations, airports, seaports, gun stores, embassies, military bases, and other friendly nations.
7) Military Technology Financial Systems emerge, corporate welfare for military contracts, use of private armies world-wide not just by the USA, emergence of over 100 private security forces based in many countries, Investors demand Investment Funds focused on Military Technology and military investment by the USA, US and other Defense Contractors have great visibility on Wall Street Stock markets, OTC stocks emerge as security and military tech stocks, US Total defense Budget Doubles from Bill Clinton to Obama and defense vendor direct payments Tripples under federal budget.
8) Out of Balance Command economy, Way beyond corporate welfare for defense companies. The US is out of balance. The Economy appears to Centrally Managed at the Federal Level. We can call this a Command Economy now ...just like the old USSR (Soviet Republic) or like any Socialist Country if you prefer. The difference is we spend on Military, we have build many 'huge' empires within the government military sector, now we have commercial military sector, it is a merging of the corporation with the military ... and we are all touched by this economically if you live in the USA.
10) US people are so unaware of the "huge" empires within our military services, intelligence services, and security services... It looks like there is no turning back on federal investments and spending that has become perhaps a third or a half of our economy. And once you get a job in a defense field - you don't want to give it up if the risk is low and the money adequate. Once empires in government are built, people work out of self interest to sustain them. Only one example comes to mind of investment decline ... people were cut from jobs & uniform in the 1990s under Bill Clinton & Congressional BRAC program ...but think about it - No hardware programs were really cut.
Welcome to the Reservation