Posted 1 year ago on June 17, 2012, 5:52 p.m. EST by bklynsboy
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
We don't have a bullet train, we have medicine shortages, bridges and roads are crumbling, our school children do worse than in other countries, we have a shorter life span and higher infant mortality, we have the largest prison population in the world, high unemployment, foreclosures, poor senior and veterans' care, bankrupt cities-towns and states.
But we do sell the best damn killing machines in the world! Want a war? Want to bury some ethnic groups? Want unmatched lethality? Want to maintain and create jobs pumping these machines out? Call your friendly US weapons manufacturer or government rep.
US Sets Another Record on Defense Sales, Already Sunday, 17 June 2012 12:59 By Carey L. Biron, Inter Press Service | Report http://truth-out.org/news/item/9834-us-sets-another-record-on-defence-sales-already
- Lockheed Martin Corp.: $35,828,421,340.83 in contracts
- Boeing: $19,486,294,255.83 in contracts
- Northrop Grumman Corp.: $16,797,921,451.22 in contracts
- General Dynamics Corp.: $15,249,055,811.75 in contracts
- Raytheon: $15,245,234,506.52 in contracts
- United Technologies Corp.: $7,721,459,648.98 in contracts
- L-3 Communications Holdings: $7,445,106,575.43 in contracts
- Oshkosh Corp.: $7,243,489,906.25 in contracts
- SAIC: $6,796,280,361.66 in contracts
- BAE Systems: $6,561,185,112.84 in contracts