Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: We need to have decoys and reserve protesters.

Posted 2 years ago on April 6, 2012, 8:15 p.m. EST by bigbangbilly (594)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

We need to have decoys and reserve protesters. The decoys does not have to be animate while the reserve protesters should be waiting in the crowds and start protesting after a raid and after the police leave..

7 Comments

7 Comments


Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Shule (1548) 2 years ago

Instead of protesting, figure out how to shut something down that the 1% wants to see running.......

[-] 1 points by ithink (761) from York, PA 2 years ago

I think I like the idea of 'decoy' protesting.. better than actually protesting. Also, if the decoys were inanimate, there would not be a good reason for the police to show up. Hey, I have an idea.. We should sell decoy protester statues.. and set them up in public places.. I would buy one.

[-] 1 points by timirninja (263) 2 years ago

troll tactics. Is better to bring some attention to multiple places. For that matter is good to use smartphone using words: march, OWS, flashmob and etc. But main group of protesters with tents has to remain hidden, without official announcement, - anyway "occupy" is illegal right now.

[-] 1 points by bigbangbilly (594) 2 years ago

We can occupy their hearts in a metaphorical way and possible the media in a literal way except how they would depict us. So there are more ways to occupy stuff. However when we occupy this is what we need.

[-] 1 points by timirninja (263) 2 years ago

the best way to bring media attention is to post some positive poster on one of the building in Manhattan. Building must to have private owner and to be under construction. No police cant get in without order. http://occupywallst.org/forum/moss-graffiti/#comment-668900

[-] 0 points by JIFFYSQUID92 (-994) from Portland, OR 2 years ago

Nice to be thinking of varied peaceful strategies. But let's make repairs with what we've got first.

Let's make it impossible for any American to see on there TV pictures of Occupies anywhere that show Woodstock Reenactments, cardboard and crayon scribbles or sleeping bag parking lots.

Let's make sure all Occupies are picture-perfect and camera-ready, Loud and Clear signs, banners and FLAGS. Clear and focused, united and peaceful. True Americans protesting a serious crime: A greedy segment of the 1% has gamed the rest of us 99% out of our money and livelihoods.

[Removed]