Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr

Forum Post: WE ARE SLAVES! This is an uprising, not a protest.

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 26, 2011, 12:19 a.m. EST by TheEvilFuckaire (208)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Fact one; We have no government. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/usc_sec_28_00003002----000-.html 15 A "the US is a federal corporation." Fact Two; Your mother informed on you the day you were born. http://www.google.com/search?q=mother+or+other+informant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a You were sold to the corporation at birth and your mom did not have the slightest idea of what she was signing. Fact Three; The central banks are our Masters they have tricked us into thinking that we owe them money. The truth is that IUOs aka paper money are the debt. They owe us for every note that bears their banks name. http://www.seobook.com/debt-slavery



Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Keepitsimple (110) 12 years ago

Not sure how much to believe of what you stated. If it only half true, it is still a hell of a mess that we, the people, have allowed to happen.

"We have no government" Yes, I'm getting it now. A government of people, elected or employed, used to be known as "public servants." These people are, under oath, to uphold the constitution and work for the common good of the people. They are representatives of the district that voted them in office or hired for government service for the benefit of ALL the people in that district. WHAT HAPPENED????

Our trust was broken. We were busy watching TV and drinking beer while "they" snatched the republic right out from under us. It's our fault. We let the 1% bully in the classroom take over the other 99% of the class. Silly sounding but true.

The OWS protest is a very good start to get the public's attention. I'm not for a revolution. I'm for a convention that reaffirms the constitutional republics rule of law. A limited federal government that prints it's own money, protects it borders only, and brings all the troops home from oppressing others all over the world for corporate interests. The 50 states have sovereign rights and so do individuals. We let the fox protect the flock. Time to kick out the fox and for the flock to organize for themselves. As in the movie "Network" we have to stand up and say, "I mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore." BUT, my dear friend, it’s going to be work, a lot of dedicated work. Are we up for it? Do we have signs on our homes and cars supporting the OWS movement? Are we discussing it or just reading about it on FOX news?

[-] 1 points by TheEvilFuckaire (208) 12 years ago

As far as there not being a legitimate government, That definition was taken from the US Codes http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/usc_sec_28_00003002----000-.html 15 A this is how the current government is defined under it's own laws. Since a corporation can only exist when chartered by a government, who then chartered the corporation that mow masquerades as our government?

[-] 1 points by IslandActivist (191) from Keaau, HI 12 years ago

I agree with some of this. OWS really needs to choose from revolution or reformation because a revolution leads to overthrow while reformation usually leads to nothing. And by the way my dear good sir,


[-] 1 points by TheEvilFuckaire (208) 12 years ago

I have no problem with the ZG I have seen the info for 3 years. I agree with some of it but find some of it misguided too. The Tea Party too. Some ideas are good but not all. Ending the FED is something all rational people can agree on. What to replace it with is where the tea party and I part. Our current system of money is FIAT DEBT BASED MONEY. I will loan you nothing and you owe me interest. ANY system is better than that. The gold standard the T-Party likes is wrong. the rich own the gold and the mines it comes from. Nothing will change. My opinion is we need government controlled fiat money. Government could control inflation and deflation to help men instead of raping them.