Posted 3 years ago on Feb. 4, 2013, 9:35 p.m. EST by Middleaged
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Let's look at War - The agreement that War is Bad should
1) Unite people to Demand Deeper Democracy
2) Unite people to critize both the Rs & Ds
3) Unite people to see the stupidity of our Congress (with the Power of the Budget)
4) Unite people to see how we are all controlled, haven't had participatory government or true representation
5) Unite people to see the Power of Money and the Lobby to twist our government into a Right Wing Empire
6) Unite people to see the Power and Control of Defense Corporations
7) Unite people to see How Our Government dehumanizes all people ... probably in favor of corporations
8) Unite people to see Government Waste
9) Unite people to see that the Congress is uncaring
Clearly Politics in the USA is about "Not Being" other things. Our politicians are Not Socialist, Not Communist, Not Fascist ... they only prove this by being a "Republican" or "Democract" ... which are Lables or Fascades. A Democract that supports war is either not Progressive or he is "Playing" the game. Republicans that support foreign wars are not "Conservative Fiscally, or Militarily". Constant War proves Rightwing membership and alignment with corporations or other powers.
Consider we are "Not Being" a democracy, since we don't allow the Third Parties equal access, equal platforms, equal air time, equal place in all the debates. This is not Plato's Democracy. When was the last time you saw or heard someone from the Socialist Party, the Social Workers party, or the Communist Party ...speak on TV, Cable, or Radio.
Frankly, I think many Americans are so Fascist, they would beat up any socialist, marxist, or communist that got on TV. Probably, we would see some socialist get killed....
So, yeah, politicians are "Not" socialist. But we live in a Socialist Country since we have popular social programs like unemployment insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and Social Education in grades 1-12 secondary schools.
So, I guess we have a Dichotoy: Rightwing Empire with Socialist Programs controlled by a Fascist State. Oh yeah, we have clear politics through the 2 party system.
War is the central Gavlinizing Issue that can produce change in our Political System, but ... we don't really tell the truth in MSM. We don't really have much democracy in our political system structured on Rs & Ds.