Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Time to vote and vote them out EVERYONEOUT2012.COM

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 30, 2011, 9:40 p.m. EST by Usa2012 (0) from Chicago, IL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

We need to take ows to the next level, the political arena. Every one out 2012 stands for all of the 99% going out and voting and it also mean that every one in office gets voted out. All threats are meaningless if the consequence is not enforced. We want change. And if we don't get it YOU are going to be voted OUT of office.

I own EVERYONEOUT2012.COM and I will give it to OWS if they use it correctly. Fight politics with politics!

THE perfect domain to move the movement in the right direction.
Get out and vote ( everyone...) and if you are not for us, you WILL be voted out ( .... out 2012)

Contact me if you want to use the domain. I will give you rights to use it, if it helps connect all the different causes in the OWS movement.

Keep going! We support you! Patrick pjwarneka@yahoo.com for info

8 Comments

8 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by slizzo (-96) 12 years ago

I have 1000 reasons to think ows is a huge joke.

this is not one of them. vote every one out is a great idea.

[-] 1 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 12 years ago

Since there is no actual OWS leader, who would you be giving it to? I assume you only own the domain name and don't have a physical website. I typed it in my browser and couldn't find a page.

[-] 1 points by MiMi1026 (937) from Springfield, VA 12 years ago

I mean who the hell do ya vote for anymore? I voted for one candidate in Nov. All the politicians are bought out.

We need people willing to lead who are not controlled and put up by banks, corporations and wealthy constiuents. I want people who will come forward from the current middle-class,not ask for a CASH hand-out to get elected .Someone who HAS to say I will DO for My people.

Until then,the voting has been a complete waste of my time and energy.The current legislators across the board,city,state and fed have trumped US!!

What We The People really need to do is Occupy Congress all during 2012 and run those greeding people out of office for good.

They, Congress and The House, are guilty of treason.They are guilty of money laundring! They are guilty of inside trading on wallstreet. They are guilty of robbing the treasury for the own beneifit.

The have left the debt on the backs of many generations to come! Every last single one in Congress regardless of party affiliation are CROOKS!!! We The People Must Be Relieved of crooked politics!

[-] 1 points by AFarewellToKings (1486) 12 years ago

You should talk with the working group over a the 99% Declaration.

final clause in the 99% Declaration:

V. BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that IF the PETITION FOR A REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES approved by the 876 Delegates of the NATIONAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY in consultation with the NINETY-NINE PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE, is not acted upon within a reasonable time and to the satisfaction of the Delegates of the NATIONAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY, said Delegates shall reconvene to utilize the grassroots network established in the election of the NATIONAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY to organize a new INDEPENDENT POLITICAL PARTY to run candidates for every available Congressional seat in the mid-term election of 2014 and again in 2016 until all vestiges of the existing corrupt corporatocracy have been eradicated through the power of the ballot box.

https://sites.google.com/site/the99percentdeclaration/

[-] 1 points by barb (835) 12 years ago

There is no option on the voting ballot where we can check to vote them all out so maybe we should start there.

[-] 1 points by Timmeh (39) 12 years ago

While I think it's noble that you actually have a plan, it would be exceedingly difficult to get "everyone" out of office as the support for OWS sits at 30 something percent currently. However, I think people may be more willing to support you if you have a concrete plan.

[-] 1 points by JenLynn (692) 12 years ago

Finally, someone that actually wants to do something. I don't see many posts that want real political action. The GA in every occupy should recruit a candidate for congress and run them. Get primary battles going. Make any incumbent know he or she was in a battle and that the movement is action not just talk.

[-] 1 points by MiMi1026 (937) from Springfield, VA 12 years ago

Yes!!