Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: This is how the Americans, back in the 1700,s must have felt, banning together to break the shackles of British Colonialism.

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 7, 2011, 3:33 p.m. EST by unarmed (213)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Today's 20 somethings banning together to break the grip of Corporate Colonialism… Exciting thing to witness and a wonderful time to be alive. This generation might just change the world, instead of just talking about it.

BRAVO!!!

18 Comments

18 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by enlightened (177) 12 years ago

Wow look how you freaked out the anti-OWS people. (-: ---- I love it!

They just piled on! I can smell their fear from here. They don’t know what they are against they are just against the OWS calling BS on those that oppress us and them.

That was a great post. I am grateful that there are still people who are not brainwashed yet. It is sad to see so many ignorant and uninformed people against this great movement

[-] 2 points by TheLibertyBell (2) 12 years ago

You are nothing like the Founding Fathers. They fought against the British taking the fruits of their labor. They were not insisting that the King redistribute their wealth. You are protesting to steal the wealth that others have made. You are the looters. Who is John Galt?

[-] 1 points by OhWhatScum (-3) 12 years ago

Dream on you fat fucking loser! OWS is hellbent on ruining everthing the foudning fathers gave us. The founding fathers were not for mob rule like OWShitters are for!

[-] 1 points by plyslz (8) 12 years ago

I echo the comment below - you're a moron.

[-] 1 points by Disgruntled1 (107) from Kula, HI 12 years ago

Not even close im sure, they had to organize and had guns and were truly opressed, not saying were not opressed but these protesters dont even remotely resemble the colonists who formed the revolutionary army and fought the british, many times to the death,

[Removed]

[Removed]