Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: There are still just 309 members on themultitude.org. Why????

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 4, 2011, 3:16 p.m. EST by GypsyKing (8708)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

themultitude.org is a well moderated website where people can rationally discuss the progress of this movement, but everybody seems to still be engaged in this Circus. Come on, wake up people! These are serious issues and we NEED a SERIOUS FORUM!!!!

10 Comments

10 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by blazefire (947) 12 years ago

Just visited that site, and for certain I will be there! Also check this site out...

http://www.occupytogether.org/discuss/#/discussions

There are others also.... btw Thnx for the heads up! Serious discourse is whats required.... however much blah, blah, blah seems to be a 'necessary evil', a direct bi-product of all that serious discourse. Throw in the mix a bunch of educated fools, add a couple of trolls, some psyops and then the mix is just right...(ie; these forums).... however I think and argue, that patience is really what is required here, patience and solidarity. I think (unfortunate but true) that there are not going to be many people who are CAPABLE of having the kind of discourse required to bring occupy to a more fruitful stage, so 300 or so is probably pretty good! Remember we're only 2 months in... and we're doing all right!

WE ARE THE WORLD. WE ARE WATCHING.

[-] 1 points by GypsyKing (8708) 12 years ago

Wow, I agree with everything you say here! I just want people to be aware of these other sources and look in on them as well. Thanks!

[-] 1 points by TheUnchainedComic (12) 12 years ago

I'm registered here and i'm not interested in well-moderated or otherwise censored forums anytime/anyplace. I'm not a belonger type by nature and my compulsion to talk to the wall is already gratified here at ows, where I feel my opinions and suggestions aren't as welcome as my cash. It feels just like married life. Peace.

Fine, I don't think there is any law saying a person can't post here if they also post there . . . I do. But if you like this forum better than more power to you:)

[-] 1 points by AFarewellToKings (1486) 12 years ago

Funny how the powerful tools like gawdoftruths wiki, multitude.org, metapolitik.org, 99% Declaration, aren't "popular"

I think they'll all be there at the National General Assembly. Keep haying, fellow King, while the sun is shining because the storm clouds are gathering on the horizon.

Please elaborate a little, I don't know exactly what you're saying.

[-] 1 points by yoss33 (269) 12 years ago

Why don't you leave a link to this website which i have never before heard of, and maybe i'll check it out.

Just enter themultitude.org on google.