Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: The House of Rothschild (1934) Movie

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 3, 2011, 1:30 p.m. EST by MagPie22 (144)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025272/

The story of the rise of the Rothschild financial empire founded by Mayer Rothschild and continued by his five sons. From humble beginnings the business grows and helps to finance the war against Napoleon, but it's not always easy, especially because of the prejudices against Jews

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025272/

This movie can be found on thepiratebay.org or similar.

http://www.rothschild.com/

Rothschild is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, employing 3,000 people in 42 countries around the world.

8 Comments

8 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by technoviking (484) 12 years ago

mm yes, the pirate bay.

companies can't sell their intellectual goods, and we wonder why they're not hiring.

[-] 0 points by MagPie22 (144) 12 years ago

Piratebay and such are actually helping companies promote their products and companies will sell more by letting people download free. People will not copy a Mercedes Benz if they want the real thing but if they can't afford the real thing they might copy it and use it wanting the real thing later when they can afford it.

Business knows this and uses sharing every minute in their business plan and they are on the winning side. They loose a few and they win back 10 fold more.

Business has always been about copying and big business have spies copying other companies products all the time. Why can they steal and copy when consumers can't? Well, they can. You see, this stealing benefits all.

But police and enforments will not tell you this fact because we can not have consumers stealing for REAL when we steal for REAL!

Many products you see are actual copies of other (earlier) products. It is very seldome a new product is invented by a company. Company can buy patents but inventors are robbed all the time from the precious work and companies steall patents and ideas every day.

[Removed]

And who was to believe Hollywood was just make-believe. Sad they do not make movies like this anymore. Now it is all about silly romances with no content.

War is won with money or more precisely bonds. Nothing has really changed since the beginning of time.

So in essence God was Egyptian King Amen Ra and his kingdom was build with money. Money is God. The man-made God naturally.

That one line above sums up history the past 4000 years incl. The Roman Empire, Nazi Germany and everything inbetween uptil this very day and still counting.

No wonder being in power is so much fun and addictive.

Politicians have ideal and policies and to enforce them they need power and to get ultimate power they need armies and armies need money and money comes from banks. And religion lost its powers substituted by money which is ruled and regulated by banks. So in essense to get to the bottom of the problem we need to substitute money with a different symbol/token which can not inflate its value. But that has already been tried by President Lincoln and J F Kennedy and they where both assassinated for trying that. So that will not work! Darn.

In essense we need a smarter and better player than the banksters that can outsmart them... a new Einstien to figure a way to take back the money in such a way as to do it legally.

The solution is easy. But to implement it would need the coorporation of every household and every man and woman and child.

I want to ask here what do you think the solution is? I have my own idea but want to air this to see if I am near a solution to the whole darn current corrupt system.

Did nobody see this movie?

Not one single OWS'r is interested in this vital historic Rothschild movie. Amazing.

Hello... anyone... hello. I am alone in this world... hi there...

[-] 1 points by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY 12 years ago

I bookmarked it in IMDB, at least.

Wau... a person.

I thought it was only cage-chickens here.

Thanks.

[Removed]