Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: The 100-Million Human Army.

Posted 10 years ago on Aug. 6, 2013, 11:25 a.m. EST by nazihunter (215)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

You know, someone said you pay for it. You get it together. I'll sit on the sidelines...and then I'll think about it. If Louis Farakhan can do it, what's the problem here? Here's how you do it; 1) describe the purpose 2) each locale creates signup sheets on-line 3) get the bar together and the guitar army and throw weekly parties to raise cash for your locale 4) when a worthy event presents itself, get on the bus. Sounds fun, doesn't it? It's not like working for God's sake? (speaking of sake, I'll provide the sake.)

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by forourfutures (393) 10 years ago

We already an army, just confused.

[-] -1 points by nazihunter (215) 10 years ago

Indeed. I'd say very confused. Why don't the OWS regionals support the National and get something organized? A complete lack of coordination.

[-] 2 points by forourfutures (393) 10 years ago

One thing same, our needs. We all bleed red.

[-] -1 points by nazihunter (215) 10 years ago

Agreed.elm just throwing out a way we can all get together and try to stop the bleeding.

[-] 2 points by forourfutures (393) 10 years ago

Unity is only cure. Unify around same needs. Can't miss:-)

[-] -1 points by Narley (272) 10 years ago

Funny, this is what the White Nationalists have been doing for years. Seems to be working for them.

[-] 0 points by nazihunter (215) 10 years ago

Oh! A little sensitive are we? But I wasn't talking about any White Nationalist Movement. I was talking about OWS. The blacks have several million special interest groups of their own-all busy creating racism. If you wanna be special, go join one of those.