Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Taking down the banks profit

Posted 2 years ago on Feb. 2, 2012, 4:12 p.m. EST by anonymous1198 (0)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

As a disgruntled customer and some one financially struggling I couldn't use my debit card which I am getting rid of by the way :) I had less then the required amount i.e. $5.00 for chase bank...I had less then a dollar in my account and it still with drew a $5.00 checking fee I was wondering if ALL of us did this action and started banks and forced them to take negative dollars out of accounts that don't have money i.e. I now have a balance of negative $5.00 if it comes out again it will be $10.00 if it would affect their profit margins :) take the banks down and end the fed. Just food for thought and if any one want to use this info and twist it to OWS advantage then so be it. I ask and bring this up because I read some where that we only have 10 percent physical money in circulation the other 90% being electronic and if there is enough negative dollars wouldn't it affect the banks I don't know just an idea and thought throwing it out there to work with. I hate banks and corporate greed. Thank you all so much for doing what you are doing. GOD BLESS.

2 Comments

2 Comments


Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Mooks (1985) 2 years ago

What would people do with their money if they let their accounts go negative?

[Removed]