Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Stratagy for surviving The S. 1867 bill

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 3, 2011, 12:59 a.m. EST by sinthytechstudios (22)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Like a said in another post: I think that you guys should get as many cameras and prepaid phones as you can . Film everything that happens and try to stay in touch with each other, also when ever you occupy an area have an escape plan. Its going to be survival from here on out. Also find friends in different Occupy camps around the country and program them into your phones, no real names use code names. Try to find different sympathetic movements around the globe and do the same with them. Use twitter and face book to communicate and last but not least ask the veterans in your groups to help with survival tactics. Yes all all who want to post tactics may do so here, though others could be watching. This is the once voice of reason now the voice of freedom Sinthytech signing off. When reason becomes treason freedom is your only choice

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by dingy58 (172) 12 years ago

I would forget facebook, Zuckerman is a major fed tool. There is NO privacy there at all, and that's the way they want it. Be sure to invest in an ad blocker and proxy your internet connections.

[-] 1 points by HarryCrew07 (433) 12 years ago

Hey everyone, S.B. 1867 DOES NOT apply to U.S. citizens. I just read the approved measure. No need to worry! Its all semantics.

[-] 1 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

As long as we remain committed to non-violent protest I do not believe we have any reason to fear.

The trick is to ensure that we do not overreact, while making absolutely certain that in communities where the political structure is in direct opposition to principles of economic, social, and environmental justice, do over react.

Create opportunities for embarrassment - of themselves, their belief system, their networks of alliance, and their money management.

Every single arrest costs money.

When reason becomes treason freedom is your only choice

You do not sound the least bit treasonous to me.

[-] 2 points by sinthytechstudios (22) 12 years ago

Everything i said can be used with non violence, but be warned you are fighting a system that can print its own money.

[-] 1 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 12 years ago

let them. every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

everything has a cost.

we have nothing to fear but fear itself

and since they are in fact a part of us, we have no need of fear at all. It is a useless garment - cast it off.

Let them see that we are not afraid. This is how we begin to attack the belief system itself.

they are us.

we are not afraid.

[-] 1 points by JadedCitizen (4277) 12 years ago

I find it deeply troubling that following the passing of this unconstitutional bill in the senate, we get Mayor Bloomberg describing how he has his own personal army in the NYPD, and calls it the seventh largest army in the world. Really? Since when did the police force become a mayor's own personal army?

Tell Obama to veto this horrible bill.

[-] 1 points by PeoplehaveDNA (305) 12 years ago

How about this strategy before you go all nuts get on Congress's and Obama's ass to veto or put amendment into it. The bill still has to go to Congress and the White House maybe if enough of people bring attention to it something will happen. This bill is being ignored by the corporate media CNN has not said one fucking thing about it. Fox news has said a little something about it, I guess they don't want to piss off the Libertarians, the alternative media is saying stuff about it but now enough obviously.

[-] 1 points by sinthytechstudios (22) 12 years ago

How has getting on congress worked in the past, ten years of war the patriot act. We have little to no power with these criminals, I may be wrong but I believe there is a storm coming.

[-] 1 points by PeoplehaveDNA (305) 12 years ago

The problem remains with the fact that people don't pay attention to Congress and by the time they react it is too late. I agree they are suppressing populace opinion but if you get one million people to occupy Congress they will have to do something different especially if they are getting mucho negative publicity negative feedback. But as far as the original post I totally agree survival is of the utmost importance stay in groups you trust document everything don't do any activism alone you will be picked up. Yes this is very serious.