Posted 5 years ago on May 9, 2012, 1:20 p.m. EST by TlOUAISE
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Simpsons OWS Special
- A TV camera pans and shows protesters with various signs, "Delete the Elite!" - "All play and no work makes an Archie go cuckoo!", "Stop government lies, investigate Roswell!", "No government, no money, no banks, no police, no IRS, no Ron Lawl!"
- Kent Brockman: Kent Brockman reporting from mini-Sprinfield, a tiny camping city where an army…
- camera man: (whispering) Anarchy kent, anarchy.
- Kent Brockman: Yes, hmm, where anarchy is being organized by a man known as Mr. Greeker. We'll speak with him about corporate injustice, but first a word from our sponsor.
- A Duff beer commercial starts playing. "Duff Duff! When camping's rough, there's nothing like a Duff!"….
- Marge: This anarchist will destroy our city!
- Bart: What's an harpist?
- Marge: An anarchist Bart. It's a person who breaks stuff and wants to destroy the government.
- Bart: Cool!
- Lisa: No mom! Anarchism stems from a long line of mostly non-violent thinkers like Ghandi. They just want to abolish hierachies. They want everyone to be equal, without leaders.
- Bart: You mean, like a school without a principal?
- Lisa: Yes Bart. (sigh)
- Bart: Cool!
- Kent Brockman: Back with Greeker. Mr. Greeker, what are you concocting exactly?
- Greeker: We want a society without injustice. That means a society without policemen and without government.
- Kent Brockman: Ha ha, you mean if you remove the police, poof, no more crime? Isn't it the other way around?
- Professor John Frink: (Interjects from a side monitor) Actually Kent, statistical analysis tends to show that a world without money, taxes, police, government, or any other authority figure is perfect and just. Have you heard about RBE and the Venus Project?
- Later, at milhouse's house.
- Bart: I'm gonna start a website on anarchy!
- Milhouse: You mean like Dart?
- Bart: Who the hell is Dart?
- Milhouse: He's the one who started the OWS website.
- Bart: Hmmm… Dart hey?
(to be continued)