Posted 11 months ago on Sept. 9, 2013, 1:26 p.m. EST by grimwomyn
from New York, NY
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
OVERNIGHT STAYS AVAILABLE for Only Occupy Guests
Sept. 15, 16, 17, (sleeping/storage/meet &greet in basement after 7pm)
After arrival, go to basement social room till 10pm.
The Church of St. Paul & St. Andrew, United Methodist 263 West 86th Street, between Broadway & West End Ave.
1,2,3 train to W. 86 St.
- Sleep and storage available
- Please fill out this form with dates of stay.
- Cost; $25.00 per night, minimum $15.00. Please pay upon arrival
- Arrival time after 7pm (Sun), 5 pm (Mon, Tues)- doors close at 10pm (Go to Social Room downstairs until 10pm; you can then go to sleeping areas.
- Must leave Monday morning, Sept. 16 by 8:45am
- Please be respectful, and quiet of other events going on in the church.
- Bathrooms on Basement floor only available after 10pm,(Sunday), other bathrooms on 1st and 2nd floors, all bathrooms available other times.
- Sign making will be done on Monday night for S-17 in the Social Room, in the Basement.