Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Remembering 12/7 - Pearl Harbor

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 7, 2011, 4:36 a.m. EST by OccupyCentre (263)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Let us pause to reflect on the people who gave their lives at Pearl Harbor and the surviving vets and their families. The very best wishes go out to them from me, and the whole Occupy Movement. We know the vets support and protect us.

5 Comments

5 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by ubercaput (175) from New York City, NY 12 years ago

What is heroic about a naval base which was not professionally defended. A failure which resulted in the loss of the fleet?

[-] 1 points by OccupyCentre (263) 12 years ago

I think that is unfair. It cannot be the sole fault of "Kim" Kimmel, who was not aware of the impending attack, although it seems that some of his superiors may have been. Kim was played by Martin Balsam in the film Tora Tora Tora. The young sailors who defend the ships could be heroes for sure.

[-] 1 points by ubercaput (175) from New York City, NY 12 years ago

I mean, it is telling that no one was put on a war tribunal for the lousy defense and the strategic failure which led to the loss.

[-] 0 points by BofL (434) 12 years ago

Let's remember the act of treason committed by Roosevelt And VP ROCKEFELLER, who knew full well of the impending attack, fomented same with an (Standars Oil-Rockefeller -Rothchild minion) oil embargo , to ELICIT (cause) the very attack we remember today. http://www.maxstandridge.net/rocky.htm

Salute to the individuals who died needlessly and honorably that day, and in the ensuing wars.

All was for the international bankers. Same cartel rubs our noses in it today.