Posted 2 years ago on April 22, 2012, 5:45 p.m. EST by technicolorcity
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Hi, I recently was very involved and interested in the Occupy Wall Street Movement since it's inception. I am currently writing a second paper (the first was written several months ago) on Occupy Wall Street and I am going to be talking about it's hopes for the future of the movement. My paper must stay neutral so I accept both sides (negative or positive answers). So basically answer these questions:
- What attracts you to Occupy Wall Street?
- What do you hope it accomplishes?
- How has your experience been with Occupy?
- How has Occupy Wall Street impacted your life?
- What do you want the future of Occupy to be?
- How has Occupy changed the political landscape of America?
Thank you so much,