Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: BOYCOTT NOW!!.pull savings...pull facebook etc...Pull your stock... cash your 401k ...ban shopping -Wallets are our Weapon!!!!

Posted 7 years ago on Feb. 4, 2017, 1:17 p.m. EST by elf3 (4203)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

[Millions of shoppers representing BILLIONS of $$$$) We the people are pulling our savings ...we the people are cashing our stocks and 401 k...we are removing social media...and we are going to become fanatically frugal...buying as little as possible to get by...we the people still run this country...you won't forget it! Wall Street YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

We Start with wallets" our wallets are our foremost weapon!!!!"...

Wallets are the new American Arms...no more shopping boycott in every way possible...stop sthe shopping pull social media accounts, pull savings, pull 401k ...shop only when absolutely neccesary.

..This is about taking back our quality of life from those that defile our planet and defile and dehumanize human beings in favor of lavish gated lifestyles whoever they may be left and right real people have full license for a revolution...many of us have no kids and nothing to lose now...we need to protect the future and freedom for those who do and to defend our own quality of life...it is time for us to act and form our own coalition and if need be a new government free from corporate and fanatical tyranny. And if we have to draw a line down the middle of this country. But enough of us right and left agree I don't think it will come to that. This is our country let us take it back. Start by disbanding the stock market...banks...and every monopoly. BOYCOTT!!!!

My neighbors are muslim...they snow blow me out every storm...they are quiet and kind people with nice kids...how many terrorists have actually harmed us...? But how many school and mass shootings have our own people committed..thus is scapegoating that is all ...nothing more...corporations are taking down our freedom and lessening and stagflating and downsizing our quality of life and turning poorer country citizens into slave nations that serve our inflated economy...and the powerbrokers are distracting us with blame...wallstreet is to blame ...noone else: things our corporations do Around the world...and here The money spent advertising to children is in the billions...what are the effects of pushing an empty lifestyle that can never fill them and is mostly an empty promise to begin with...that leaves them in a frenzied state of need ...derangement....needing the next fix ....needing to feel always better more powerful..than others. Survival of the fittest...diving into a frenzy for products and gadgets...? It scares me. We are failing them. In a way we are all responsible....and collectively we must turn this all around. How many more shootings, how many more cases of bullying and torture and gangs...when are we as a society going to wake up? Are kids getting the wrong message? Are we encouraging a new kind of depravity and indifference that puts power and things before empathy and love? This is the age of instant gratification, where one upsmanship and sticking it to others just because one can is becoming commonplace. We need a step back. This isn't just happening in the schoolyard. It began in a wallstreet boardroom , it began with developers and landlords, and marketers, and those who will use slave labor, disregard our planet and human beings, those who use power to steal the lives of the masses. And it is up to all of us to stop letting ws and media brainwash and feed children this same message. Middle class America thinks somehow they are so removed from the problems all around them..yet they feed on and perpetuate this message swallowing and regurgitating it while failing to realize they are part of the problem too. Put down the shopping bag. Teach love, live with purpose, demonstrate true compassion. If any good can come out of such tragedy...it is the call for us to pay attention to our world and how we live ...to change the road ws has sold us and build a better world together. This is about taking back our quality of life from those that defile our planet and defile and dehumanize human beings in favor of lavish gated lifestyles! Use your weapon pull your stocks...pull your 401k cash it...pull out ur wallet only in absolute necessity.

8 Comments

8 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by elf3 (4203) 7 years ago

If any corporation does not want to be affected...they WILL stand with us and fight on our behalf with our " donations" otherwise...see you in the unemployment line ....facebook...twitter...pinterest...and all the rest of you...same goes for target...wallmart. etc etc....start by pulling this scj nominee...we the people may no longer have Justice but we sure represent a lot of buying power...

[-] 1 points by beautifulworld (23767) 7 years ago

Agree. Only way to reach #Oligarchs is with targeted #DirectAction that hits their pocketbooks, the only thing they care about. #GeneralStrike #F17

https://twitter.com/4beautifulworld/status/826335455234969601

We need to get our thinking caps on and encourage people to take action. For instance, I withdrew the $6000 I had in TD Bank to protest Dakota pipeline funding. I've also transferred my 401k money into the social fund, but I get your point about withdrawing it completely, though hard to do.

I encourage people to think about what they buy, what they eat, what they watch, what they do for a living, everything they do, and think about whether it is contributing to the collective good, or whether it is damaging our world.

And one important point about the people on the streets, the massive protests we are seeing, is that it is often the first step when a person is becoming politicized. Once politicized, once they feel they can make a difference, they can find the courage to do more direct actions. I hope. But, we definitely need the people out on the streets in addition to more direct financial actions.

[-] 1 points by elf3 (4203) 7 years ago

Great documentary called the Minimalists...minimalism with a purpose...power to the people and our wallets! Hell with the stagflation and downsizing ws has created...most of us are very practiced at this already!

Micah...help me out...this is our new form and only way to be heard...we must act! And get this message going. There is power in boycott...people have the power...we have been holding it in our pocket all along...let's show the power brokers who the boss is...Wall Street...You're Fired!!!

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 7 years ago

Wall Street...You're Fired!!!

Walmart? GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

Spread the message...we can protest all we want their reaction is to ignore us ...our wallets mean more to them than our lives do...show this administration who THEIR boss is!!!! Spread the boycotts...spread the message!

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 7 years ago

I still tell everyone to close their commercial bank accounts and open a credit union account.

What is the collective buying power ...imagine millions of us pull all our social media...all at once....the lights go out today on wallstreet ...fuck you wallstreet fuck all of this!...fuck Pence too isnt he just a total dickwad..hey Pence.you aren't America's daddy with authority to tell us to go to our rooms and tell us u know what's best for us...