Posted 10 years ago on Dec. 18, 2011, 1:32 p.m. EST by Jflynn64
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Announcement for all on the Boards, Puff6962 is part of the 1%. He has told me that he had done very well and made more money that the rest of the 99%. He is hoarding his money.
He will not give it up to the government to help the rest of us!!! He talks a good game but won't back it up. I bet he uses an accountant to get around the tax code. How fair is this?