Posted 2 years ago on Oct. 31, 2011, 3:15 a.m. EST by Thrasymaque
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Do you own a business and do you agree with the OWS protest? If so, you can become an OWS business friend and help the movement and gain many benefits. It's easy and there are only a few requirements.
- You and your business must support OWS.
- OWS must vote and agree that your business follows a model that is in line with what OWS believe a business should be.
- As a friend of OWS, your business will hire a protester. This means you will be paying someone to be protesting at OWS. You cannot choose who the protester will be, but the OWS will form a comity to select from a pool of interested and critical thinking protesters. (We don't permit you to choose, because we don't want businesses to start posting people to voice messages for them at the protests.) The protesters are hired by you, but working for OWS, not you.
- As a friend of OWS, your business will be put on a list of businesses considered "good". When strikes are in effect, your business will be excluded.
- You will be asked to participate and join in the OWS decision process.