Posted 6 years ago on May 22, 2012, 8:56 p.m. EST by lkindr
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
- The Free State Project in New Hampshire has been having a "Porcupine Festival", or Porc Fest, every year for several years now at Roger's Campground near Lancaster, NH in late June. I believe the dates for this year's event are June 18 to 24. The main activities occur on Saturday, I think. If you come for just one day, then you won't have to get a room or campsite to stay overnight. Admission is about $25. http://happyporcupine.info/ http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=60.0
- I encourage Occupiers to attend and get good ideas from it. It would be nice if Occupiers had a similar yearly or quarterly event in several locations, like NYC, LA etc.
- You can even come and protest, if you like. There are likely to be quite a few anarchists there, as usual, and there's usually a booth on the campground for agorist events. Agorist means anarchist, I think. It's mainly a libertarian event, but the definition of libertarian is very loose and includes a lot of progressives etc.
- I expect to be there and there may be discussion of Win-Win, a much better alternative to "might makes right" majority rule.
- We can discuss such things at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6Fdmy-Cz9cfkaUBLx8cHezJP956ykwdBDFXttddd3w/edit if you say what day and time you can discuss there, or you can leave a message.