Posted 1 year ago on Feb. 13, 2012, 2:38 p.m. EST by TrevorMnemonic
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
One of the biggest threats to our nations sovereignty is the Federal Reserve, agencies like Standard and Poors, and the big banks and the power over our country and government. It makes ZERO sense to let such organizations hold so much power over our country.
Over 10 trillion created from nothing for their private interests since 2008. That's more than half the nation's debt.
Democrat Dennis Kucinich speaks to Congress about the threat of Big Banks and the Federal Reserve's power over the government.
(Dennis Kucinich in congress) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1dkZShYP78
Tell your congressmen to endorse Kucinich's HR 2990.
The purposes of this Act are as follows:
(1) To create a Monetary Authority which shall pursue a monetary policy based on the governing principle that the supply of money in circulation should not become inflationary nor deflationary in and of itself, but will be sufficient to allow goods and services to move freely in trade in a balanced manner. The Monetary Authority shall maintain long run growth of the monetary and credit aggregates commensurate with the economy’s long run potential to increase production, so as to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
(2) To create a full employment economy as a matter of national economic defense; to provide for public investment in capital infrastructure; to provide for reducing the cost of public investment; to retire public debt; to stabilize the Social Security retirement system; to restore the authority of Congress to create and regulate money, to modernize and provide stability for the monetary system of the United States, and for other public purposes.
(3) To abolish the creation of money, or purchasing power, by private persons through lending against deposits, by means of fractional reserve banking, or by any other means.
(4) To enable the Federal Government to invest or lend new money into circulation as authorized by Congress and to provide means for public investment in capital infrastructure.
(5) To incorporate the Federal Reserve System into the Executive Branch under the United States Treasury, and to make other provisions for reorganization of the Federal Reserve System.
Dear Taxpayer, this current system is not working. -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9BBNUBs1w