Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Occupy Throws 100% Support Behind Israel, The Only Democracy in The Middle East and America's Best Friend and Ally

Posted 12 years ago on Feb. 22, 2012, 3:05 p.m. EST by SupportIsrael (0)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Support Israel and kick the Palestinians off God's Chosen People's Land!

18 Comments

18 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 4 points by kjack (48) 12 years ago

Look who showed up, Occupy Palestine.

[-] 3 points by GypsyKing (8708) 12 years ago

Oh, Bollocks!!!

[-] 2 points by TitusMoans (2451) from Boulder City, NV 12 years ago

I like your sense of humor.

[-] 1 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago

Hmmm.... Let's see, shall we ?

"SupportIsrael : No Profile Information ; Information - Joined Feb. 22, 2012" !

So who, pray tell - do we think that this latest 'dilettante' - persona / moniker / 'agent provocateur', may 'really' be ? The sub-plot thickens, me thinks !!

Fiat Lux !!!

[-] 1 points by zoom6000 (430) from St Petersburg, FL 12 years ago

Wrong, if you can not defend a country that you stole in 1948 than you do not desive it.,we can not keep going to wars just to maintain your standard of living

[-] 3 points by richardkentgates (3269) 12 years ago

Why did you allow yourself to be baited into a divisive response? Do you think the poster actually believes what they said, or just wants you to look like a villainous Occupier?

[-] 1 points by zoom6000 (430) from St Petersburg, FL 12 years ago

hah I forget,I have`nt been on this site for some time

[-] 0 points by Farleymowat1 (19) 12 years ago

They didn't steal it, the UN, the liberals whore, gave it to them.

[-] 2 points by GildasSapiens (266) 12 years ago

No, Dude, they stole it - seriously:

Jewish Owned Land in Palestine as of 1947 http://www.passia.org/palestine_facts/MAPS/Landownership.html

[-] 0 points by GildasSapiens (266) 12 years ago

Israel can never claim to be a genuine democracy while simultaneously claiming racial supremacy ("herrenvolk"); excluding & dispossessing people for allegedly being inferior human beings ("untermenschen"); & imposing & expanding Jews-only zoning ("goyimrein", "lebensraum").

In fact, Israel is an ethno-nationalist oligarchy, with strong theocratic & sociopathic tendencies.

[-] 1 points by arturo (3169) from Shanghai, Shanghai 12 years ago

Strange, it sounds like you are talking about Nazi Germany.

[-] 0 points by Rennaye (34) 12 years ago

Well, if you're implying that the Elite Zionists and the Nazis are one and the same....I would have to agree with that. Its certainly starting to come out more and more. Hmmm...do you suppose that could be one of the reasons they want such control of the internet?

[-] 2 points by arturo (3169) from Shanghai, Shanghai 12 years ago

Could be so.

[-] 0 points by shadz66 (19985) 12 years ago

Very Strong Comment which may well attract much faux indignation and opprobrium but I'm happy to vote up tho' you didn't mention "Die Heimat" - ie concept of "The Ordained Homeland" / Fatherland ! Also 'GSap', be prepared for the standard "Hey You - Anti-Shem" accusations !! Oy Vey !!!

[-] 1 points by GildasSapiens (266) 12 years ago

"Heimat" is a pre-Nazi concept that has survived Nazism, into modern German, Austrian & Swiss discourse.

A related pre-Nazi concept, that Hitler appropriated for Nazism, was "Blut-und-Boden" (Blood & Soil), which has its parallel in the origins of the Zionist kibbutzim, & in the supposed mystical connection between ethnic Jews & Palestine.

[-] -1 points by BlackSun (275) from Agua León, BC 12 years ago

Very subtle.

[-] -1 points by Rennaye (34) 12 years ago

Funny!