Posted 1 year ago on Oct. 24, 2011, 5:39 p.m. EST by ThePreacher
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
- We demand the unification of all US Citizens in the US on the basis of the people's right to self-determination.
- We demand equality of rights for the US people in respect to other nations.
- We demand land and territory for the necessities of our people.
- Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in the USA only as a guest, and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners.
- The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the National, the County or Municipal, be filled only by US citizens. We combat the corrupting executive branch economy, office holding according to Occupy party proclivity.
- We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be disqualified from the US.
- Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented.
- All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
- The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the US, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of us all. Consequently we demand: · Abolition of unearned incomes. Breaking of debt interest-slavery. · In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits and abolition of the mercenary security agency’s with formation of a specialized national security army. · We demand the nationalisation of all (previous) associated industries (trusts). · We demand a division of profits of all critical industries. · We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare. · We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of large unused buildings and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, County or Municipality. · We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land. · We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, users, speculators and so forth are to be punished without consideration of declaration of guilt or gender or race. · We demand substitution of a US common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order. · The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious US Citizen to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform to the experiences of practical life. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession. · The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by pursuing outlawed child labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young. · We demand legal opposition to known fabrication’s and their promulgation through the press. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms, which exert a destructive influence on our national life. · We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the US so long as they do not endanger its existence or fiscally oppose the prudence of the US. · For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the US. Unlimited authority of the central Government over the whole US and its organizations in general. The forming of state and professional chambers for the execution of the laws made by the US within the various states. The leaders of the Occupy promise, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.