Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Obama just signed H.R.658 a.k.a. the Skynet Surveillance Enabling Act of 2012: DHS Gets Its WAASS Drones

Posted 12 years ago on Feb. 14, 2012, 2:24 p.m. EST by ironboltbruce (371) from Miami, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

10 Comments

10 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by PretendHitGirI (13) 12 years ago

We need more car haulers with the big vents in the side. Of course they need to have lots of shackles in them too!

It is imperative that government eliminates all hostile dissidence amongst the citizenship.

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 12 years ago

Hi ironbolt, Thank you for post. Best Regards, Nevada

[-] 1 points by SpartacusTheSlave (60) from Las Vegas, NV 12 years ago

They claim that the drones will be armed with shotgun tasers. The shotgun projectile carries a battery and amplifier electronics. After the dart hits you, the battery drops off and dangles from a strong Kevlar wire. That exposes a conductor on the outside. If you try to pull the dart out, it shocks your hand.

http://www.taser.com/products/law-enforcement/taser-x12

http://www.taser.com/products/law-enforcement/taser-xrep

Cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJuaFrJwRM

But you can see from the videos that the shotgun taser only has a range of a few hundred feet. It can't be fired from an aerial drone, or the drone would crash into a building or tree. It's bullshit. They are planning to arm the drones with live amo.

30,000 drones over 50 states is 600/state. The Predator RQ-1 drone is made in San Diego by General Atomics, with a unit price tag of $4.5 million. 30,000 x $4.5M = $135 Billion ! If you assume that a 4 year university degree costs $100,000, that equates to 1,350,000 university scholarships.

[-] -1 points by PretendHitGirI (13) 12 years ago

Obama HAD TO to sign it! He really had no choice! It's the REPLICANS fault, they made him do it. I'm sure he forgot to include a signing statement promising he'd try to make sure only bad people and such were hurt by them. Besides, we really need the extra surveillance to keep track of what many in the US are doing.

I can't wait until one flies over my cardboard box and then broadcasts me, GF and ZD, Demoblowing over youtube!

[-] 0 points by ironboltbruce (371) from Miami, FL 12 years ago

"they made him do it"

You disgust me.

[-] -1 points by PretendHitGirI (13) 12 years ago

Thanks, I needed to take over since ZenDog and GirlFriday disappeared.

Believe me, it ain't easy reverting back to infantile non-thinking.

[-] 1 points by epa1nter (4650) from Rutherford, NJ 12 years ago

Clearly, for you it is.

[-] 0 points by PretendHitGirI (13) 12 years ago

Yo momma should be tried for "acts against nature" for hatching you.

Using what little cooth you actually having trying to perpetrate the myth that DC, as it is, can actually be repaired.

We'll have democracy when paupers are in office, not kings.

[-] 0 points by Chugwunka (89) from Willows, CA 12 years ago

Well said. Note how nobody here is defending Obama. Now they'll start calling you names.

[-] 1 points by PretendHitGirI (13) 12 years ago

How have you found his new government growing and vulgar federal spending new budget?

I don't find it shocking at all that none of the DC bastards are offering to cut back any of their excesses; from current compensation to post position entitlements.

[Removed]