Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Obama Bin Biden,"Hype and Blame 2012".........

Posted 11 years ago on May 3, 2012, 12:38 p.m. EST by redackdid (-41)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

RNC campaign parodies Obama '08 sticker By Dave Boyer

The Republican National Committee is getting ahead of President Obama's official campaign kickoff in Ohio and Virginia on Saturday with a media blitz labeling his reelection as the "Hype and Blame" tour.

The RNC will sell "Hype and Blame 2012" bumper stickers — a twist on Mr. Obama's "hope and change" campaign of 2008 — accompanied by digital advertising, a fundraising strategy, radio and TV ads, and op-eds in local media. RNC Chairman Reince Preibus and state party chairmen will detail the strategy in a conference call with the media Thursday.

Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama will formally launch his reelection campaign Saturday with rallies at the Ohio State University in Columbus and Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond.

Republican officials intend to call attention to Mr. Obama's pledge to deliver millions of jobs in infrastructure and green energy in Virginia and Ohio, arguing that he has failed to deliver on those promises. Both states are battlegrounds in this year's campaign; Mr. Obama won both states four years ago after Republican George W. Bush had carried them in 2000 and 2004

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/may/2/rnc-campaign-parodies-obama-08-sticker/

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by francismjenkins (3713) 11 years ago

I see the conservotard trolls are running their low IQ pie holes again. Oh please conservotrolls, enlighten us with your swamp wisdom ... I've always wanted to know how to capture a crocodile (but please, if you insist on sex with relatives, wear a rubber goddamn it, the last thing we need is more mutants). Oh btw, if you think I'm bad, you'd really get a kick out of what the 1% says about you fucktards behind closed doors.

[-] -2 points by redackdid (-41) 11 years ago

"Swamp wisdom?" You already seem to be quite adept at it yourself.

Being paranoid about the conversations of Rich folks isn't on my radar and frankly you wouldn't have a clue anyway.

[Removed]

[-] -2 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Thats all each party has, is hype and blame.

This is a war for the ideological direction of the country. There is no "Indie" party/Candidate that has a chance of winning. So complaining about both parties and not choosing a side means you don't want to participate in the election process I'm guessing.

[-] -2 points by 2percent (0) 11 years ago

So they are using MSNBC's "lean forward" slogan. Well that fits, since they are the propaganda ministry for Obama. The only time anyone hears "lean forward", we know what the Doctor is going to do, and it is not good.

[+] -4 points by redackdid (-41) 11 years ago

No shit,doesn't that just say it all,thanks.

Mitt Romney this evening, speaking to a group of high-dollar donors at the Ritz-Carlton hotel, poked fun at President Obama's newly unveiled campaign slogan, "Forward," remarking, "Forward, what, over the cliff?"