Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: now the 2-Party candidates are selling off the 9/11/12 protest attack in Libya as a terrorist attack

Posted 11 years ago on Oct. 12, 2012, 1 p.m. EST by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

in the Vice President debated Rimmer evoke al kidda and and Bidding just ley it pass

Rimmer claimed paper pushers were job creators

Jobs are created by paying someone to do something

if the government wants more people working , they should hire them

the 2 party candidates do not know about the poor only the middle class

cut tax, don't cut funding, don't increase the deficit

11 Comments

11 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

the fact that the US people don't control their government makes the people look weak

[-] 1 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

hchc (2864) from Tampa, FL 0 minutes ago

Any decent candidate would be slamming Obama for indef det and all the bombs (we were bombing pakistan during the VP debate, and over a dozen people were killed, more injured).

http://occupywallst.org/forum/the-government-works-for-the-1-this-includes-ryans/#comment-855510

I heard the death was due to smoke inhalation from a fire

sounds chancy which is not like an assassin

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Hi Matt,

Protest Attack----Terrorist Attack----False Flag Attack----??????

Various conflicting stories, which probably indicates, that we are not meant to know the truth.

I think disclosing reality should be a government function

[-] 1 points by Nevada1 (5843) 11 years ago

Agree.

Unfortunately, our government views propaganda as a necessity, both outside and inside (2012 NDAA rider) the country.

Iran's Nuclear ambition must be stopped because look what happened in North Korea

[-] 1 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 11 years ago

Iran's "nuclear ambitions" and those of North Korea are driven by the fact that there is one thing,and one thing only which will stop the Global Elites from sending their goon squad-the US military-to force regime change on independant countries.Any country that has strategic resources or a strategic location will be forced to endure regime changes,one after another until the Global Elites succeeds in installing a regime that is to their liking.A regime that is to their liking will not have the well-being of the nation in question as a priority;quite the opposite.It seems like people in North Korea could do better with a regime change,but because NK has nuclear weapons,such a change cannot be imposed by an outside force.It is interesting to note that Israel has nuclear weapons but has never signed any international nuclear weapons treaty,nor are they members of the international organization of nuclear-capable nations.I am pretty sure that Iran has signed on with an international nuclear regulatory treaty and that they have not done anything that breaks international law.Israel breaks international laws daily, and because they have nuclear weapons and won't even admit it,they are actually a Nuclear Rogue State.

perhaps, Israel will need a regime change from with in

[-] 2 points by trashyharry (3084) from Waterville, NY 11 years ago

The Israel situation is really tragic.Once upon a time,I had hope and thought the Israelis would "just snap out of it"-until the IDF started killing Jews.Then I realized that whoever was in control of Israel,there is no way they could possibly be Jews.Anybody in Israel who actually is a Jew is in a whole lot of trouble now,which is why so many of them leave I suppose.