Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: NOW HIRING : 350 more hate-filled, foul-mouthed, grammatically-challenged, rabidly Un-American TROLLS to swamp OWS website...

Posted 12 years ago on Oct. 27, 2011, 4:34 p.m. EST by TIOUAISE (2526)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

... and distract, disrupt and destroy all possibility of quiet reflection and meaningful conversation.

Yours falsely,

D. Kotch

Propaganda-Fuehrer for TOTAL KON-TROLL

P.S. And NO "MARINES" need apply, verstanden?????? Verdammt!!!!

A COMPENDIUM OF OUR TROLLOSOPHY :

"Fuck Occupy Wall Street!" (troll rap song on YouTube)

"END the fight against corruption!"

"Honesty is the WORST policy - it is strictly for losers!".

"CITIZENS UNITED against Social Justice!"

"Common decency is WAAAY overrated"

" 'You The People' SUCK!!!!"

"HELL NO YOU CAN'T!" (Thank you, John Boehner, House speech 03/21/10)

"Be kind... adopt a billionaire!"

"Truth is a lie and lies are the truth!"

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.” (Thank you, Rush Limbaugh, o King of the Trolls, for that candid response to a female African-American caller)

"Poor? Sick? Unemployed? TOUGH!!!"

"Try misery - it builds character!"

"Ban the baby bottle - no more FREE HANDOUTS for the little suckers!"

"Padlock all foodbanks - Let 'em STAAARVE!"

"BAN all health care - such a waste! - let the weak and the useless DIE!"

"If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself!' (Thank you, Herman Cain! Wall Street Journal, October 5)

"BLAME the poor, make'em feel ashamed - that's the American way!"

"IGNORE thy neigbor!"

"Screw all those losers who 'thirst and hunger for Justice'!"

"Jesus was a no-good bleeding-heart LIBERAL! Crucify the hippie!"

"Hate is good - love is for SISSIES!"

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,

Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed",

'CAUSE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO KICK THEIR SORRY-ASS BUTTS!

"Genocide, rape and plunder are what made America GREAT!!!"

"Morality is for suckers!"

"Greed is good". (Thank you, Gordon Gecko, for that immortal line in Oliver Stone's "Wall Street")

"IN GREED WE TRUST"

"There is no god but MONEY! Worship MAMMON!!!"

"WHO are we sworn to serve? MAMMON! MAMMON! MAMMON!"

"I keep god in a trunk in my basement. Every so often, I take his corpse out and have sex with it." (A genuine comment posted on this site by "MikeyD"

"Evil is good and Good is evil : that is the summation of our TROLLOSOPHY!"

SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!!!

47 Comments

47 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 12 years ago

burp

[-] 2 points by tzj (7) 12 years ago

Okay this action is notable! BUT we need specific action to AMEND the Supreme Court's ruling called "CITIZENS UNITED." This bit of work is the actual heart of the new, organized, 1% assault on the political system in the country. This one bit of legislation took our democracy and political system and handed them over lock-stock-and barrel to the ruling wealthy elite. Want a democracy?? AMEND "CITIZENS UNITED." Make it an ELECTION ISSUE. Write your congress man today so they will. FOCUS AND ACT!

[-] 2 points by elamb9 (112) from Portland, OR 12 years ago

I really hope OWS can move toward a concise focus directed at the root of so many 99%'s grievances - money in politics. I'm advocating the single demand of prohibiting private spending on public campaigns. I think this issue will have the most wide reaching impact, gain the broadest support, and will allow the 99% to participate meaningfully as both candidates and voters. Right now I can only think of two ways to get there www.lobbydemocracy.com and www.getmoneyout.com or join the discussion here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14MNou3pijCZ6WeRCinuOmwo75Ul20-fZrlraL7aCzUE/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

[-] -2 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

ABSOLUTELY!

IMO that should be one of OWS' KEY demands.

[-] 2 points by frankchurch1 (839) from Jersey City, NJ 12 years ago

As Joe Bageant used to say, the right wingers are voting against their own interests and they will be the losers. sad.

[-] 1 points by changeinmotion2 (66) from Portland, ME 12 years ago

RIGHT , WRITE ON ... now as to why we non-trollers are all here Demand they push for new SEC REGULATION that will disallow Golden Parachute awards to SENIOR Execs - Rid the BONUS plans to Senior execs. --- 1. MAKE every CORPORATION sitting on a stock index to BUILD their CORPORATE Balance sheet to now include "%" revenue going back to community - Feed the HUNGRY- clothe the poor and provide community with first OPPORTUNITY for any and all job openings/new hires they have; 2. PUBLISH every single employee salary, job titles- This now becomes public information to instill a new level of trust; this alone will BREAK Corporations of "feathering their nests" with their buddies from a company they just left - MAKE THEM hire Executive level individuals RESPONSIBLY 3. CAP EXECUTIVE SALARIES - No one in a publicly traded company can make over $300,000. CEO, CIO, CFO capped at $300K; COO' and any other Chief officers of the company capped at $250K; Senior VP's capped at $200K. BONUS Packages voted on by the employees. - When a CEO fails YOU DO NOT GET A BONUS PACKAGE. You DO NOT GET REWARDED FOR FAILURE a. When you establish the CAP on salaries you then put a plan in motion to remove a dividend plan and motion to change with a profit sharing plan that INCLUDES every employee in the company. i. The left over revenue and profit will now be divided out first a percentage goes to every employee EQUALLY - no one deserves any more than another ii Another percentage goes to community caring projects - charities that are chosen by the employees - VOTE internally - and come up with a few choice ways for the CORPORATION to give back to their community at large This is a start to CHANGING our SYSTEMS that have grown corrupt and full of GREED. Please write this to every congressperson you can - send this message out ... we 99%'ers need to take action now and drive this change. NO MORE CORPORATE GREED _ it ends now!

[-] 1 points by therising (6643) 12 years ago

EVERY TIME I SEE A TROLL POST during the day, I make a little hash mark on a tablet next to my computer. At the end of the day, I donate a dollar to Occupy Wall Street for every troll post. I pick a different occupation each day. So far I have donated at total of $1,281 to the occupations.

Others are joining me and doing the same. Just give according to your means. Make it a penny a post if you like.

The point is that every time one of this poor souls tries to discredit the movement they actually make it stronger. Kind of like the Oakland police.

Viva la resistance.

[-] 1 points by demonstrator (167) 12 years ago

you said---every time one of this pour souls tries to discredit the movement they actually make it stronger.

excellent--i love that statement

[-] 1 points by sudoname (1001) from Berkeley, CA 12 years ago

Oh god, you're still here?

[-] 1 points by JeffCallahan (216) 12 years ago

now your talking let em eat cake

[-] 1 points by GreedKills (1119) 12 years ago

You forgot, No health insurance Let them die!!

[-] 1 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

THANK YOU for that! You're a real TROLLOSOPHER...

I just added a new slogan :

"BAN all health care - such a waste! - let the weak and the useless DIE!"

[-] 1 points by Socrates469bc (608) from New York, NY 12 years ago

O that's called Survival of the Greediest, an infallible theory of creationism.

Great how much does a TROLOSOPHER make??? I could use the cash since I'm a cripple. ;)

[-] 0 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

Ask "hahaha" (below), he's one of them so he would know... :)

I don't think hahaha would help me out. Or he would try to pay me only half what a normal person would make and take advantage of my disability :( Thanks anyhow!!!

[-] -1 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

GOOD POINT!

My girlfriend just suggested this addition :

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed", 'CAUSE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO KICK THEIR SORRY-ASS BUTTS! :)

[-] 1 points by pissedoffconstructionworker (602) 12 years ago

If the bad guys were to pay money for trolls, they'd be idiots. There's a whole army of angry morons with time on their hands willing to work for free.

[-] 1 points by WeUsAll (200) 12 years ago

Finally, a job creator.

[-] 1 points by tumbleweed (36) from Bayonne, NJ 12 years ago

Oh and BTW, you get total credit for the word "trollosophy". That's hysterical.

[-] 0 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

Hmmmmm.... It does sound like a bit of an oxyMORON, doesn't it? :o)

[-] 1 points by tumbleweed (36) from Bayonne, NJ 12 years ago

OK that actually wasn't a bad piece of literature, that was a good rant but stop criticizing and start leading. This is a highly morphic and influencable movement and if you don't like it you need to engage and change it. Otherwise you only have yourself to blame.

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by TIOUAISE (2526) 12 years ago

Here's a small sampling of foul-mouthed "trollspeak" uttered by "canalSt" less than an hour ago:

"youre a fudgepacking queer. Where is your boyfriend rant casey you faggot"

"you mean your French boyfriend? are you a nigger, jigger or jew"

Also note his difficulty with punctuation... :)